Dangerous -ZJM

Zayn Malik.

*Drug use*

"Excuse me miss?" A older gentleman clad in a black tuxedo says as he taps my shoulder. I turn around and come face to face with him, raising an eyebrow at him. He simply smiles and goes on with what he's about to say.

"That young man over there, Mr. Malik, wishes for you to join him at his table for a glass of whatever your heart desires."

I look over at the man he's pointing to and am satisfied with what I see.

Sitting in a booth at the far end of the swanky lounge is Mr. Malik, or Zayn as he's most commonly known. He's a tall guy, with perfectly tanned skin and a bone structure that makes the most skilled of architects jealous of how accurate and precise it is. Even from the other side of the room his eyes manage to hypnotize me; a deep set pair of chocolate irises that compliment the jet black hair that rest on his head and the scruffiness of his facial hair.

Nodding at the older waiter, I get up and make my way toward the back of the lounge where Zayn sat alone and a table too big for him. He smirked when he saw me and reaches his hand out for my own as I took the seat across from him. He gently kisses the top of my hand and I don't know whether I should feel blessed or curse. Zayn Malik is a handsome, yet very dangerous man.

"I'm Zayn. And you are?"

"I'm Y/N and I know who you are. Bad boy millionaire drug lord. The king of Bradford. Tell me, what did someone like me do to acquire your attention?" I ask, eyebrow raised.

Zayn laughs and scratches his neck. He leans forward and speaks, "you look like a challenge and I love challenges." He lowly growls. The smell of his cologne is highly intoxicating and I feel my insides start to shake at the excitement of now getting involved with someone like Zayn.

"Mr. Malik,"

"Please, call me Zayn. Champagne?" He ask and I nod. He signals a waiter over and orders a bottle of something really expensive.

"Right, sorry. Zayn, I'm not sure you're ready for how tough of a challenge I might be."

"Really? Y/N, let me enlighten you baby. I get what I want and what I want is you. I've had my eyes on your for a while now- don't think I don't know you transport for my rival. Now I'm not saying I want you to get even with him because that's actually not the reason for it at all. The reason why I want you so much is because you're the most sexy, intimidating, no-bullshit, balls of steel woman that I've ever seen. Now, care to join me in my private room?"

Too a taken back by the fact that Zayn just basically made my panties wet in a matter or two point four seconds, I get up and follow him to his private room. He gently closes the steel door behind him and locks it.

Slowly, he walks over to me and with such fierce force, he pushes me against the wall. His already moist lips connect with mine in a heated passion as they hungrily move against each other. Zayn's hands move up and down my sides and he squeezed my thighs, hoisting me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as my hands tug and pull at the tips of his shiny hair.

Zayn carries me over to a dark red leather couch and gently lays me down. I take this opportunity to rid myself of the tight, red dress that I'm wearing and leave myself laying there in just my black bra and lace thong. Zayn stands over me and smirks, holding up one finger. He walks over to a table and grabs a tiny silver box. Walking back over to me, he opens the box to reveal it's contents: a nice, powder white pile of cocaine.

He gently forms a line on my mid-drift and kneels down in front of me. Placing his pointer finger on his right nostril, he snorts the line off of me. He jumps back up and unbuttons his dress shirt, runs his fingers through his hair and licks his lips. My lips twist into a smile as Zayn kneels down in front of me.

Using his hands, he opens my legs before moving his hands back up and hooking his fingers onto the hem of my underwear. In one swift motion, he pulls them down. He swoops his head down and gently starts kissing my inner thigh. He moves over to my cl it where he starts gently flicking his warm tongue.

He takes two fingers and slowly starts pumping in and out of me, all while erotically swirling his tongue on my cl it. With his free hand, he dips his fingers into the cocaine and brings it up to my mouth. I slip my lips over them and savor the taste of the addicting substance. If I thought I enjoyed cocaine before! There is nothing like having Zayn Malik literally feed it to you.

"You taste good." He says as he run his tongue along my stomach. He stops when he reaches my lips and gently kisses them, allowing me to taste myself. I reach down a hand and palm the outside of his pants. His already stiff cock stiffens indefinitely as I quickly undo the belt buckle. Within seconds, his sliding himself inside of me.

With each thrust, I feel myself grow closer and closer to my climax. Zayn no doubt is well endowed. I've never been with a man this big before and I'm starting to question how any dick smaller than this will ever satisfy me.

As Zayn thrust in and out of my, one hand holds him up, the other is cupped around my left breast. He's rubbing small circles into my nipple and it's an undeniable sensation. Next, he dips his head down and envelopes my breast with his lips, plump from kissing. He lightly nibbles on the bud, his thrust increasing by the second.

I let out a cry of satisfaction as Zayn hits a spot I never knew could satisfy me in such a way.

"Zayn..." I pant and he looks down at me and smirks. His forehead is trickling with sweat and it's undeniably sexy. "God, why didn't you approach me sooner?"

"Fuckkkkk" he moans "I have no idea."

He thrust a few more times before pulling out of me. Jerking himself off, he stands over me and I quickly envelope his cock into my mouth. Moving my lips up and down in swift motions, I feel Zayn start to swift followed by the feeling of a warm liquid. Zayn tastes really fu cking good.

"God, that mouth of yours works wonders." He says as he hands me my dress. I quickly pull it over my head, not even bothering to put on the bra and thong. I need to cool down a bit.

Zayn, looking like he's on a mission, redresses himself and stands by the door.

"C'mon, let's go drink that champagne."