A.I -Disconnected

Ashton Irwin.

AI

"Ash," you laugh as he locks the door behind the two of you, after checking that the coast was clear.

Pressing you up against the door he kisses your collarbone and trails his tongue up your neck before lightly biting your earlobe.

"The wedding reception was a bit too much," he murmurs huskily, stepping back to gaze at your dress one more time. You look down and study the black lace and nude strapless dress and the nude lace peep toe heels on your feet. Your toes and fingernails painted a deep red, giving the impression of being black and you look up at Ashton.

He's wearing a white button down shirt and suit jacket, with a black skinny tie and a nude and black fabric flower is pinned to his jacket. A black fedora rests on top of his sandy brownish-blonde, wavy hair. Looking down, you smile at his signature black skinny jeans and loafers. 

He looks perfect.

He presses another kiss to your lips while trailing a hand across your neck and you shiver from the rings on his finger, wondering to yourself how they could be so cold.

"You look beautiful," he muses, taking your hand in his and walking to a wall. Pressing a button, the curtains move and you're faced with the most amazing view of New York City at nighttime. From where you're standing, you can see the Empire State Building, as well as the hustle and bustle of taxis on the street many floors down. In a way, everything is calm and peaceful in its familiarity.

Ashton presses himself into you, wrapping his arms around your waist and you can feel his light erection.

Deciding that you like this quiet spot with a view, you begin to grind your body against his, achingly slow, making sure to focus on his crotch, which is now showing signs of strain with his growing member.

"Don't stop," he breathes, eyes closed. "Keep doing what you're doing."

As if you needed invitation.

You bend over to undo the straps on your heels, when Ashton puts a hand over yours, stopping you.

"Leave those on."

Walking you backwards into a table, Ashton wastes no time in unzipping your dress and you look up at him as the lacy fabrics hits the ground.

Standing there in your black lace bra and panty set, you strike a pose for Ashton and he laughs before placing you on the table top and pushing you to lay down.

"I've been wanting to taste you all day," he mumbles, swiping his tounge over the crotch area of the thin underwear, sending light vibrations of anticipation through your body.

He then grazes his teeth across your underwear and lightly bites down on the tip of your sex, you body jumping and his large hand lands on your stomach, holding you down. You whimper his name as he teases you through your panties, the fabric getting wetter and wetter by the moment in your excitement. He laughs when it starts trickling through the sides and drips from your thighs onto the glossy wooden table.

Standing up, he leans over you and kisses you deeply as you grip his hair and fedora, pulling him in to deepen the kiss. Sliding your tongue in his mouth, he begins to suck and you wrap your legs around his waist, heels lightly poking him in the back.

Grabbing your thighs. He forcefully pulls you to the edge of the table and quickly sheds his suit jacket and white shirt, quickly buttoning his pants and pushing them around his ankles. Cupping his hand under your chin, you nip at his lip and trace your tongue up his throat, sucking on his Adam's apple, to his pleasure. 

Dropping to his knees, he pushes your panties to the side and presses a kiss to your engorged sex before swiping his tongue up and down a few times, commenting in how wet you are for him. He inserts his middle finger in you and his cold ring hits your sex, making you roll your neck to the side.

Ashton pumps his middle finger in and out of you, hitting your sex with his ring each time and you spread your legs further to allow him more access. He pulls his finger out and sucks on it, cleaning it of your juices before inserting two fingers and twisting them before pulling them out, giving you the sensation of a vacuum suction and you moan his name, grabbing your breast with your left hand and massaging them.

"You like that?" He murmurs, eyelids hooded as he concentrates on his ministrations on your body.

"Mhmm," you bite your lip and tangle your fingers in the exposed curls peeking out from his fedora. Pulling your soaked panties off, Ashton buries his face in you, licking, sucking and biting and you lay back as you feel your first orgasm starting to rip through you.

"Mmm- Ash, don't stop," you pant as he starts fingering you deeper, his long fingers hitting your sweet spot. Feeling your release trickling out, Ash tounges down your sex, drinking every drop of you before standing you to kiss you and you taste the slight fruity taste of yourself on his lips.

Freeing himself from the confines of his boxers, he grabs your hips before slamming himself into you, marveling at how wet you still are. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you trade sloppy kisses as he dives in and out of you in even strokes. His hair sticking to his face as he plasters kisses and bites across your collar. Digging your nails into his back, you drag them down as he keeps hitting your spot and he smirks, going faster to watch you squirm. Lifting your legs up and throwing them over each of his shoulders, he finds a steady pace and all you can hear are his balls slapping your a s s and both of your heavy breathing.

"So damn perfect." Ashton keeps repeating and you lightly feel his balls clench, he's close. Flipping you over, he slaps your a s s and plunges into once more, gripping your hips and ass as he spreads your legs while ravaging your body. You feel your stomach slowly uncoiling and you know your second o is near.

"Baby, I'm close. S h i t!" You moan as he rubs the pad of his thumb over your c l i t, undoing you.

"F u c k" he groans, painting the walls of your womanhood with his semen. "That was so worth it," he grins, pulling out and kissing your spine. Helping you off the table, he helps you back into your dress, but scoops the soaked panties off the table and places them in his pocket. 

Helping him redress, you smile to yourself when you see many red lines trailing down his back and quite a few bright red marks that will only get deeper in color as the night goes on.

He pulls out his cellphone to see a message from one of the guys, no doubt wondering where the two of you have snuck off to.

Grabbing your hand, the two of you walk to the door.

"I love it when we get disconnected," he says pressing yet another kiss to your lips.