NJH -Goal

NJH.

Feeling the sunlight stream in through a window, you groan and push your hair out of your face, raising yourself on your elbows. Squinting in the direct sunlight, you throw the covers off the bed and stumble your way over to the window to pull it closed when all of a sudden a million, or so it seems, flashes go off in your face.

That's odd.

Quickly pulling the blinds closed, you turn and survey the room, eyes growing wide as you take in the scene that you were asleep in the middle of. Clothes strewn all over the place, shoes, you name it are everywhere. You look down at yourself and note that all you have on is a green and white baseball tee.

This room looks vaguely familiar, but it's not yours.

Walking over to a dress that looks like yours, you quickly pick it up and something small hits your foot. Curious, you pick up the small object to find that it's a guitar pick with a logo on it. Turning the green pick over, you gasp.

1D.

There's only one person that this could belong to and now all the camera flashes make sense.

Oh s h i t.

Running your fingers through your hair, you creep back over to the window and peek out the curtain. Sure enough, paparazzi are still camped out, some checking their cameras, others smoking and still others intently watching the house for signs of movement.

"You never get used to it," a voice behind you states, causing you to ruffle the curtain a bit, drawing a few more camera flashes and you drop your hand from the curtain as if it burned you.

"Niall." Your eyes grow wide as memory of last night comes flooding back to you and you look down at your bare legs and your hands fly to your collarbone, a blush creeping up your neck and painting your cheeks a faint red.

Niall smirks at you as images of him biting you and soothing the bites with his tounge come creeping back, warming your blood and reawakening your senses. He strolls easily to the bed and gets in, grabbing the remote and flipping channels until he's found the one he's looking for.

"Might as well watch tv with me. They'll be here for a few more hours before I can legally get them removed," he says easily, patting a spot on the bed next to him. "Or... we can revisit what we did last night. That was a lot more interesting." He grins at you, a mischeiviously sexy smirk, creeping into his features.

Gathering yourself, you run a few fingers through your hair, shaking it out before slowly strutting towards him. He places the remote on the bedside table and scoots back to the headboard, his hands behind his head as he watches you approach.

Crawling onto the bed with a feline-like grace, you quickly straddle him and the two of you lock eyes as you bite your lip, feeling him already starting to get hard for you. Taking his face into your hands, you lightly nip his lip before sliding your tongue into his mouth as you kiss him. He smirks and sucks your tounge deeper into his mouth, rubbing his own against yours in a battle of wills. His hands slide down your legs and inch upwards, drawing his shirt up around your waist before he breaks the kiss to pull it over your head, leaving your chest bare. Pulling his own shirt over his head, he tosses it on the floor before grabbing a handful of your bust and drawing it into his hot, wet mouth, making you moan.

Grazing his teeth over your perked nipple, he bites down, sending an electric jolt straight to your center, instantly wetting your underwear. He continues his assault on one breast before switching to the other and you can feel yourself melting under his touch, threading your fingers through his hair as you watch him intently suck and pull on you. Releasing your breast, he looks up, his icy blue eyes almost asking for permission and you nod.

Laying you down, he presses kisses to your stomach and trails his teeth across the inside of your thighs before pulling your drenched underwear off with his teeth. Placing a bite to your sensitive nub, he leans off the bed and pops something in his mouth that you cant see. Leaning back down over your center, he lightly blows across it and you can feel yourself clench.

A mint.

He places the mint on your nub and sucks it off, your center tingling from the crystals in the mint he. He watches you with attentive eyes for a few moments before your center calls his attention once more and he traces the outline with his finger before he lightly slaps it, making you jump at the sting that for some reason is making you wetter. Pulling his sweats off, he angles himself so that you can pleasure him as he pleasures you and you immediately begin to suck and blow on his stiff member as he delivers calculated tongue strokes to your center, causing you to whimper for more.

He pulls away and positions himself at your entrance, sliding in inch by inch. Making sure you feel him filling you up with his impressive member.

"I want you to c u m for me. Don't hold back." He whispers into my neck before he starts hitting a steady stroke pace. His hands are cupped over your head so you dont hit the headboard and your legs are loosely wrapped around his back as he take you closer and closer to you first release. Just as it starts building, he pulls out and grabs a vibrator out of his drawer.

"I want to watch." He states simply, grabbing his member in his hand and rotating his shaft, rubbing his thumb over the head.

Placing the toy in your mouth, you suck on it to wet it before spreading your legs and inserting it, making sure Niall has a clear view. Plunging the toy in and out of your slick channel, you can't help but get turned on by the smacking sound you're making each and every time you pull the toy out. Biting your lip, you look over at Niall through hooded lashes to see he also has his lip between his teeth as he pleasures himself to you getting off.

"I'm about to- oh s h i t." You feel yourself release and a trickle of it beginning to slide out.

Niall c u m s shortly after, his release on his stomach, some resting lightly on his pubic hair.

Walking over to you, he swipes a finger across your channel, gathering some of your release and you do the same to him, exchanging a look before tasting each other one more time.

"Perfect."