Good Girls are Bad Girls -Luke Hemmings

(Check the video on the side)- B

Luke Hemmings.

"You know what they say- Guitarists finger faster."

You roll your eyes as your boyfriend smirks while he yanks his sweaty shirt over his head and chucks it into your backseat. He says that he's always warm after a show... but you both know that he means something else. Pulling up to your house, you note that your parents cars aren't in the driveway.

"Looks like the coast is clear," Luke grins before yanking off his seatbelt and grabbing your keys to open the door. Racing up the stairs to your bedroom, Luke slams the door before pressing you up against it, kissing your lips before moving down to your neck, his hands pulling up your skirt.

Slightly shivering at the touch of the cold metal ring touching your skin, you run your fingers through Luke's hair as he pulls your shirt over your head and then he turns you to face the door as he unclips your bra and bends your over. Pressing into you to kiss your neck, you feel his member growing more excited. Deciding to toruture him a little, you grind against his crotch and smile to himself when he groans.

Stepping back from you, Luke crosses the room to your ipod dock and presses play after scrolling for a bit. As the song floods your speakers, he sits on the edge of the bed. "Come here." You can't help but feel your underwear flooding with your excitement as you walk over to him, noting the glint of mischief in his eyes. Using both his hands to grab your a s s, he smiles as he palms it and buries his face in your cleavage. Leaning down to draw his lip ring into your mouth, he hikes up your skirt once more before flipping you under him.

Pushing your legs up, Luke traces his ring down your navel to your core. Rubbing his ring across your c l i t, he draws the jewelry into his mouth, sucking deeply before beginning his ministrations on your dripping center.

"F U C K you're so warm." Luke breathes, his breathing hitching for a moment before yanking off his jeans and pulling you up. Without a word, he threads his fingers through your hair and you swallow as much of him as you can, only stopping when his length hits the back of your throat. Sliding him out of your mouth to spit on the head and massaging him with your hand before Inhaling him back into your mouth, you massage his bal ls with your hand.

"Mm baby. Ride me." Luke orders and you push him into your desk before wrapping your legs around him and hoist yourself up to control how much of him enters you. Letting just the head in, you rotate your waist and stare him in the eyes, both of your breathing in sync. "Stop playing with me," Luke growls, right before grabbing your hips and slamming you down onto him. Relishing the feeling of him imapling you, you let him control the fast pace, knowing your parents will be home soon.

Turning you around Luke rams into you from behind, hitting deeper then he was from you holding onto him. Hearing the familiar purr of your dad's car coming down the street, you curse before telling Luke to hurry up. He grips your waist tighter, slamming into you so hard his bal ls are hitting you lower lips and it feels delicious.

Guess who's going to be sore in the morning.

After a few more well placed strokes, you both release and he rests his sweaty chest on your body for a few moments before fixing his jeans and creeping out your window as you run to throw on an over sized tee shirt and pulling out school books.

"Hi Dad, how was work? Mom says she's bringing home dinner tonight."