Lisa Cim Of Cimorelli

I walk to the mall with Lauren and Dani. The only ones left. Seriously? A 22 year old is left with a 18 and 16 year olds? Well I guess I can have my girls nights with Lauren and I can have them with Dani in 2 years. See... This is the thing, Dani is the abnormal sister, the only one left with brown hair, the only one left with freckles, the youngest, the only one left with the lowest voice (A/N Don't forget Amy.) She's so left out, in a way...

Me and Lauren have Black hair. Freckless faces and High and Medium voices, poor Dani! Lolz I have been skyping with Kath alot and Dani is the only one who asks for her cakes all the times shes on skype! Sorry off the subject with a memory. Typical me! LOL! Why do I always say Lol? I guess its abit weird. Amy won't stay in touch with any of us. But I think Dani is contacting her. Note to self: Put trackers and camera's on my sisters... CREEPY SISTER ALERT! LOL!

I have a song in my head:

Baby you a song,

"You make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise!" I sing aloud without knowing.

"Down the back road, blowing stop signs in the middle every little farm down with you ou!" Lauren sings!

"Get those windows down and Cruise!!!! OOOOOOO" Dani sings and We all laugh!

We are outside the mall by now and we enter. Automatically rushing to forever 21.

We next go to TK Maxx and Converse Land! We bought loads and then go to mcdonalds and buy a happy meal and sharebox, Sharebox for Laur and Dani and the happy meal for me with some sharebox nuggets if I'm lucky. I order two coca-colas and a carmel ice frappe. I take our order and sit near Laur and Dani. Stuffing our mouths I thought of Amy. And how I had no contact to my baby sister and her habbits.

No one knows her habbits...

(A/N Haha! Cliffhanger! I do alot of these on my other book on my LaurandFrankie account called Double Roomate. 1D lovers should read as its a 1D fanfic! Short but sweet!)