Last Chapter: I am coming home Part 1

LAURENS POV

I sat on the bed. Stroking Dani's hair. " I love you sugar!" She muttered and I kissed her lips. At that persise moment Christina walked into the room with luggage.

"Lauren?! Dani?!" She asks confused and we look up guilty.

Her face looks horrifed as she looks around the room.

Its our room now. Not hers. She coukd have knocked.

"Well.... this is awkward..." I mutter

Dani explains and as a result we get a lecture off Christina. I cried... i won't lie. She hugged me. But I won't forgive her for telling me off...

Dani POV

I walk downstairs for dinner moving from my normal seat to Lisas seat next the Lauren and Katherine instead of mine next to Christina and Lauren. She upset us and dosen't deserve my presence...

We ate dinner silently. Amy smiled at me, but I won't smile back. I can't forgive her for what she did... She left me with Lisa and Lauren. She indictcated she hated me so I wish she would just take the hint!

Christina hit her glass with a fork and we all turned into her direction.

Christinas POV

I stand up... Taking a deep breath. Getting death glares from Dauren. (PS I naked em that) What? They think I am going to spill? as if!

I am not a tell tale!

"I........ Am going to have a baby..."

A few gasps escape the family.

"Plus.... Nick and I are gettong married!!!" I shout and mum and dad come and hug me. I am getting married before the baby comes though because I believe in marriage before babies. My family don't come up and hug me just mum, dad and Mike...

"Slut..." I hear Dani whisper into Laurens ear.

Tears swell up in my eyes.

"Dannielle Nicole Cimorelli go up to your room and think about what you have just said!" Mom shouts. Dani smirks at me and walks upstairs. Katherine laughs. She is low. The tears stream down my face and into my lips and al l I can taste is the salt. Lisa and Amy rush to me. And suddenly stop. Realising they hate eachother. I see Amy sigh and come to me anyway. Wheras Lisa holds back. Lauren walks upstairs and Katherine goes to the basement where we are sleeping tonight.

Mom and dad comfort me too. I am guessing Mikes gone running. He does that when he is sad...

(A/N Last chapter is next... I put it into two lomg parts so get ready!!!!!!)