Last Chapter: I'm coming home part 2

(A/N wait is it not saved? NOOOOOO)

Kaths POV

I ran to the basement and took out my suitcase and packed everything in case I took something else. Then I opened a hatch under the sofa (while on my back as its got that sorta sheet thing that dogs hide under) I jump in and run along rhe passage way until I was sure no one could come in and hear my breathing or footsteps. Well this is it. The passage leads to the forest near the beach. Where I shall rent a boat and sail to California beach then walk/get a taxi home. Screw my car. Me and Jamie can come collect that later... Only me and Lisa know about this passage. For when Christina was 5 She took control and we came here to vent about it so... She may know where I am but by the time she realises... I'll be long gone...

Lisas Pov

I quietly sneak down to the basement to see Kathy and find her no where...

My Kathy. How did she go?! The door is too obvious. the back is too coz the boys are out there and Joey would come and cry to us if she left us even to go to the shops. Then..  bam! The hatch. I grab a backpack of stuff i always keep incase we rerun the crash... I run down to the sofa and crawl under and slip into the passage. Running I scream "Kath!" Repeatedly until I hear footsteps.

"Ka-" I bump into... Kath!!

I hug her and she signals to run with her. I run until we get near the end. I open up the tent in my backpack. (A/N The crash will be explained in the squeal)

Amys POV

"Come on! Lets go for a walk.." I suggest and drag Christina out the door. We walk on and on until I see Katherine and Lisa on the beach?! What? I point and Christina and I run towards them confused.

Laurens pov

I hear the door shut and me and Dani put our plan into action...

"GOGOGO BABY HIPPOS!!!" Dani shouts down the walki-talki and me and dani spring down the stairs and lock the doors.

Danis POV

We have done it!!!! This house is ours