Chapter 1: The call

Lens p.o.v
____________________________________

"Thank you everyone!" I said to the crowd waving goodbye to the fans with my sister.

I had just finished performing some songs on stage.

And it was amazing as always.

People screaming your name and cheering for you.

It feels good to know you're important to society. To some people at least, miku gets most of the attention and songs.

But whatever.

As soon as we finished me and my sister rin said goodbye to everyone else and went home.

...
"That was a great performance tonight don't you think Len"
Rin said to me smiling as she looked out the window looking at the infrastructures.

"Yep, it was a great show!" I smiled looking out the window as well.

...

The car ride was silent the rest of the way home. As soon as I got home I crashed onto the couch and started to slowly fall asleep, I was really tierd after today...

...
(Time lapse after 2 hours)

I heard ringing, the sound of a phone when someone is calling.

Ring ring.

You can clearly hear the sound of the bells ringing.

Rin quickly swooped up the phone and she answered.

"Kagamine residence how may I help you."

"Oliver! Heyyyyyy what's up! You're coming to los Angeles and you need a place? Why not stay here with me and len. Perfect! Okay bye. See you in a couple of days." Rin said as she said in excitement.

"Who was that?" I asked, very curious.

"Oliver..." rin replied.

I gave her a confused look as if I didn't know who he was.

"How can you not remember oliver, that used to be your best friend when you were younger!" Rin said smiling.

"Doesn't ring a bell" I layed back on the couch trying to look cool.

"Okay then, you'll remember him soon" Rin left the living room and went up the stairs.

Of course I remember oliver.

It was just yesterday when I saw that lonely short adorable blonde boy who scraped his knee and cried like a baby.

We were so young.

That day, when he scraped his knee, we became best friends. Ever since I moved out and became famous. I haven't heard of him in a while.

...
What would he say if he saw me?

Should I ignore him?

Why am I thinking so much about this. Hes just my friend stop acting so wierd len.

I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep, trying to not worry myself about little things.