Chapter 3: The blonde shota is here

Omg guys thank you so much for 20 reads. I know some people don't think it's alot but for me that's a new accomplishment which people might think is sad. But then again my life is sad. Wait..... I don't have a life, ANYWHO! i hope you enjoy this chapter. *Walks away with a bag of Doritos*

...
Lens P.o.v

Ding dong!

The door bell rang.

You can clearly hear the ring of the bell go through the house.

The ring made my heart beat super fast... it made me nervous to see that stupid little blonde.

Rin practically ran down the stairs in excitement and slammed the door open.

As I stood at the top of the stairs observing closely.

"AHHHHHH HI OLIVER ITS BEEN SO LONG I MISSED YOU!!!!"

Rin hugged Oliver tightly, squishing him to death and entered the house with a man dressed in black behind him.

"Uhhhh oliver, who's this?"

The butler bent down on his knees and introduced himself.

"My apologies madam, I did not politely introduce myself. I am Alfred, olivers Butler."

Rins jaw dropped and jumped in excitement.

"OLIVER YOU HAVE A BUTLER! THATS SO COOL!"

Oliver smiled.

"You seem really impressed, you haven't changed a bit Rin"

She sure didn't, i thought in my head.

"How might you be doing rin, what's happened since I last seen you." Oliver asked.

"Well......"

Rin gave a long explanation to Oliver as to what has happened the last 6 years since we've seen oliver.

"And that is it."

"Wow, very interesting!" He smiled.

"You must be very hungry or exhausted, would you like anything?" Rin insisted.

"May I please have a cup of coffee"

"Absolutely."

"Umm madam where is olivers room so that I may put his luggage there." The butler had olivers luggage held in his hand.

"Len can show you.... LEN! GET DOWN HERE NOW!"

I jumped in shock.

I don't wanna go down there!

Oliver quickly spotted me from up the stairs and my heart beats quickly.

Why is he staring at me!!?

Why is my heart beating!?

He smiled at me.

.....
"A-Alfed his room is this way."

Len pointed to Oliver's room next to where his room was.

Alfred carried the luggage and went upstairs and started to unpack and put olivers clothes in his drawer.

"Do you not know how to greet a guest" oliver said smiling.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" I said rudely

"You didn't even say hello to your friend. You haven't even talked to me for 6 years and you can't say hello."

"Excuse me!"

"I didn't hear a hello"

I got angry and ran up the stairs.

"I don't have to say hello!"

"You just did" he smirked.

"Whatever!"

I slammed the door and slammed my body on the bed.

"Stupid blonde boy"

I layed down on my bed and I looked at my ceiling.

I pictured his smile in my head and blushed a bit.

"Baka."

....