chapter 11: finding a deeper meaning

Ollie's p.o.v

It's been a month now that I've been staying over at the blonde twins house, they're loud, super cheerfull, and super fun. I love these twins, there are no others like them. They bring a sense of happiness to my heart.... but everything, everyone I love will be gone in a matter of time. I will have to go back to California soon and len might forget me all over again. I don't want him to forget me, even if he doesn't feel anything for me, I still want to see him and talk to him everyday, I want him to stay by my side and tuck my hair gently. But I'm being a silly Android because living like this only lasts for a little bit and I'll have to be forced back into that hateful life again....

Chapter 11: a deeper meaning

...

It was 4:22pm on a Wednesday afternoon when my phone started to ring, I was sitting on my temporary bed reading a book when i heard the phone ring.

I looked down at my collar id and frowned.

"I suppose I should take this...."

I answered the phone in fear. It was my uncle Tom.

"Hello... yes? Uncle Tom heyyyyyy, where have I been? Ive just been in Florida haha. Yes I'm doing great, time to go back? Already I'm having so much fun though!? Oh I see.... OFCOURSE you're right....I'll be going soon.
Okay then bye........"

I hung up the phone.

Before I knew it tears were streaming down my face and onto the phone.

"I DONT WANNA LEAVE! I DONT WANNA LEAVE YOU BEHIND! I DONT WANNA GO BACK!"

I curled my fingers tightly and made them into fists holding it against my face.

....
Lens p.o.v I was in the room next to Oliver's when I suddenly hear a phone ring.

I threw my psp quickly and I leaned my ear against the wall.

I couldn't understand what he was saying at first but then I started to understand.

""Hello... yes? Uncle Tom heyyyyyy, where have I been? Ive just been in Florida haha. Yes I'm doing great, time to go back? Already I'm having so much fun though!? Oh I see.... OFCOURSE you're right....I'll be going soon.
Okay then bye........"

wait Ollie's leaving!?

All of a sudden I start to hear crying, and i couldn't help but to go help him.

I opened the door and saw tears streaming down olivers face.

"Ollie!"

I said as I ran to him and sat on the floor across him hugging him tightly.

"I heard everything, please don't leave!"

"I don't wanna leave you Len ! I wanna stay here with you!"

We both started to cry looking at eachother deeply into our eyes.

"Oliver I-I have a confession to make"

He looked at me and his eyes widened.

"DONT SAY IT, I know what you're going to say, and i dont wanna hear those words if I'm going to leave forever, if you say those words itll leave me in pain forever..."

"W-what do you mean! You can't leave me y-You can't communicate with me anymore?"

"I'm sorry I can't everything is just so complicated I - I can't."

"O-Oliver what happened."

"Dont worry about it, can you just leave!"

Oliver raised his pitch as he started to get angry.

"B-but"

"JUST GET OUT!"

He pointed at the door, I stood up and left his room.

I went into my room to cry on my bed.

Such a bittersweet tradegy

.....