Chapter 5: Sweet dreams 1/2

Lens p.o.v

After that delicious dinner I had earlier I took a shower and went straight for my banana bed.

I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling for what seemed a long period of time.

Then I heard a gentle knock on my door.

Knock knock.

"Come in!"

The little British blonde boy walked in my room with a giant innocent frown on his face.

He had a big white shirt on that didn't fit him and some shorts.

He had the cutest yellow puppy eyes.

I sat up as oliver stood at the edge of my bed.

He rubbed his eyes with his little hands.

"Len I can't sleep I'm scared."

"PFFFT scared! What a wuss!"
I laughed loudly.

But oliver didn't

...

I saw a tear shed down his face as he covered his eyes before I could see him crying, but it was too late I had already seen his tears.

I felt bad and so I wrapped my arms around Oliver and held him tight to me.

He was so warm and he had a certain scent that reminded me of him when we were kids.

He was so warm,and yet I was so cold.

"I'm sorry oliver"

Oliver picked his hand up and wiped the tears away.

"Can I sleep with you Lenny." He said innocently."

"WHAT!"

"Only for tonight, I had a bad dream"

"What was the dream about?"

He looked down as soon as I asked him that.

"I-im sorry Ollie I didn't mean to ask you that, and of course you can sleep with me but don't get too close okay..."

He looked up at me and nodded.

I got into the bed as oliver went on the other side. I wrapped myself in a blanket with oliver and slept the opposite direction of him.

After what seemed about 15 minutes he was dead asleep and I was still staring at the ceiling.

I then started to slowly fall asleep.