chapter 14: encounters

Lens p.o.v

It's been a year now, since I haven't seen oliver, but ive moved on...

I'm in my dressing room with my sis getting ready for my performance tonight.

We were invited to the i heart radio concert to perform one of our most popular songs, childish war.

"You ready len!"

My beautiful sister stood behind me with a huge white bow in her hair.

"Ready!" I said really motivated to perform.

we exited our dressing room and got ready to perform.

"Ladies and gents please welcome Len and Rin with childish war"

Everyone started screaming and we entered the stage.

....

Olivers p.o.v

It's been a year since I've seen the blonde boy with his twin.

Ive tried to forget but I can't forget those two. But at least I can cope with missing the twins.

Today I was invited to perform my original song tarantula at the i heart radio concert.

"I'm super hyped" I said as I smiled brightly to my uncle.

"Yeah yeah yeah! Just go get ready already before I have to do it gosh! I do everything!"

I frowned as soon as my uncle said that, I feel like a disappointment, but this is nothing new.

I hurry up and get ready behind the stage.

As soon as I get behind stage I hear two voices that are really familiar

Those beautiful voice are.....

"Dont you even dare say hello!" Uncle Tom yelled at me.

"Wha-'

"I know where you were hiding over the summer, you were with them! I found pictures on your phone how dare you! And I know you like Him! What did I say about being gay! Its not okay!"

I was enraged by those words.

How dare he!

"THEYRE ACTUALLY A LOT NICER THAN YOU! AND YOURE SUCH A HOMOPHOBE, THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY I HATE YOU!"

As soon as I finished I was smacked in the face.

"don't you dare speak back to me! I'm the one that's responsible for your future for your fortune! I do everything! I wish I didn't have to take care of you!"

"You know what! I don't need this, or you! Disappear!"

Uncle Tom was enraged and stormed off backstage and to somewhere.

The music toned down and the twins finished.

They were heading this way.

I want to tell them that I wanna stay with them... that i wanna live with them

They started walking towards the backstage.

"LEN, RIN!!!"

I yelled as I ran to jump and hug Lenny.

I hugged him but he pushed me off.

"What the hell is your problem!?"

"Lenny I just wanted to-"

"Just get away from me!"

"But lenny...."

"Why don't you just disappear again like you did a year ago!"

Len and Rin walked away to their dressing rooms.

I hurt Lenny.... I didn't mean to ... he was enraged, hate dull in his eyes..... I hurt everyone .

...

"I have no place to call my home anymore"

I started to cry.

Tears and more tears.