Chapter 2

"HaByul! HaByul! Did you talk to him?" Yeri runs to HaByul and whisper to her.

"Talk? To who?" HaByul still focus clean the counter.

"That guy just now customer." Yeri add.

"Of course I talk to him. How can I take order with just body language? I'm not genius."

"I mean another topic than 'customer order'"

"No. It just 'customer order'."

So.. it's true? About the rumors?

"Why are you asking? " HaByul confused with what Yeri's monologe.

"That guy his name is Lee Taemin. I heard that he really hate woman. He never date and for some reasons people says that he is gay." Yeri with serious tone.

"Don't judge people like that. Maybe he just too busy with work or his problem and he don't have time to date." HaByul really hate people judgment for sure because of her mind reading ability.

"He is my college senior. He is really popular even hot girl want to date him but rejected. It make sense,right?" Yeri pout.

HaByul don't hate me~~ I just heard from my classmate. Aishh! I should ask them properly first.

"Don't make that nonsense thing in you mind. Better you study ok? Now continue your work!Irene will mad." HaByul remind Yeri.

"Okay.. don't forget our ice cream date!" Yeri add before continuing her work.

After finish shift. HaByul and Yeri go to ice cream stalls that Yeri crave for. After that HaByul straight to library and Yeri go to her college for class.

At the library HaByul take a corner of the quiet table with no people around for her 100% focus. If HaByul sits with people around. She can't focus because other's monologe keeps district her.

Arts. Arts. I don't have any idea for presentation.

"Ugh please hurry up and go away from here." HaByul monologe while looks at a guy back in front of her. The guy looks at the books racks.

HaByul wear her earpod and try to focus on her work but yet it doesn't work. HaByul mind read ability more powerful than music from earpod. Sometimes it's make HaByul hate her special ability.

Ugh. I don't know what's good for presentation. Maybe I need more hot chocolate.

"Hot chocolate? " HaByul monologe.

HaByul raise her head and search for the voice. She also don't know why suddenly that 'hot chocolate' attract her focus to search for the voice. HaByul go to books racks near her sits and see a guy's back. The guy outfit seems familiar to her.

Em.. hot chocolate. No. I need to focus on presentation. Lee Taemin! FOCUS! Wait, where I put my phone?

The guy when hand to his pocket and search for his phone but his phone drop to floor near to HaByul. HaByul takes the phone.

"Ah.. I'm sorry. That's my phon-..." Taemin pause when see HaByul face.

She looks familiar. Where did I see this face?

"Oh, here your phone. Um, excuse me." HaByul just go after hand the phone to Taemin.

Maybe just familiar.

*Badump**Badump*

HaByul heart can't stop beating fast even her get really far from Taemin.

What's wrong with me. HaByul let's focus on something important.

HaByul monologe while patting her shoulder to calm herself.