Ending.

2 years later.

It's the day.

"HaByul-ah~~" Hyuk runs and hugs HaByul.

"Hyuk-ah~" HaByul leans her head on Hyuk's shoulder.

"Who am I going to hang out with after this?"

"You can hang out with Hansol!" HaByul answer its excitedly. Lately Hyuk and Hansol became close especially when it come to game.

"It's not the same!" Hyuk breaks the hugs and looks at HaByul with puppy pout.

"Aigoo~ It's not like I'm moving abroad. We can still hang out maybe with a new member?" HaByul plays with Hyuk's hair.

"I don't want to be the thirdwheel!" Hyuk pout.

"And stops playing with my hair!!" Hyuk grabs HaByul hands off his hair.

"Sorry. It's habit." HaByul giggles.

"You can plays with your husband's hair after this." Hyuk said while trying to fix his hair back.

"I know right. Play with 'your husband's hair'" Taemin suddenly pop out from nowhere and back hugs HaByul. Taemin looks into HaByul eyes and they both giggles.

"GET a room please!" Hyuk cover his eyes.

"We will." Taemin answer to Hyuk.

"OH. MY. GoD." Hyuk half shouted.

The door knock. Two women come into the room. It's HaByul's mom and Taemin's mom.

"Oh my, what are you doing here Taeminnie?" Taemin's mom shocked to see her son in the bride room.

"Can't I?"

"You are the husband. You should go and greet the guests!" Mrs. Lee grab his son hand and drag him to the door.

"But mom!"

"You can see HaByul later!"

"Why Hyuk can?"Taemin pout.

"I'm not the HUSBAND! Idiot!" Hyuk mad.

Everyone in the room laugh.

.

The wedding start. Everyone in the wedding hall sits at their place. The wedding hall are so big that makes almost 300 people attend their wedding including reporters. At first HaByul and Taemin wants to do just a simple and private wedding but Taemin's parents doesn't agree with them. Taemin is their second child. Even Taemin's brother wedding are luxurious how can they just make a simple wedding for Taemin? Taemin also holds a shares in Lee's company that his father gave it to him as a 'wedding gift'. He can't believe his father do that. Mr. Lee already knows that his son doesn't want to include in Lee's company business. He do that as an excuse.

HaByul feels so nervous, she looks into the mirror.

HaByul's  wedding dress are decide by both of her mom and Taemin since the first dress she picks is too plain. The dress are so beautiful even HaByul herself can't stop looking at it. The shoes that she wears are the same shoes from Taemin at the day he give to her on the propose day. Taemin said that she should wear another shoes but she insist to wear this one because it beautiful and meaningful to her.

Someone knock the door. It is her brother; Hansol.

"Noona." Hansol smile.

"Hansol-ah, come here." HaByul opens her arm as sign for hugs.

Hansol walks to her and they both hugs.

"You looks really beautiful. Really." Hansol whisper to her ear.