Chapter 11

"Oh, HaByul." Irene shock when Yeri arrived with HaByul.

"Boss~." HaByul greet Irene with smile.

"Are you fully recover?" Irene look at HaByul's feet. Yeri walk to staff room to change her outfit.

"Em.. almost."

"I already said,right? You can't come here until your feet fully covered." Irene stare at HaByul.

"But i miss you~" HaByul hug Irene like a child.

"Aigoo~" Irene rubbed HaByul head.

"Boss, can i talk something with you?" HaByul give a face that it is something important.

"Okay. Let's go to my room." HaByul and Irene walk to a room.

After take a sits at the sofa. Irene ask.

"So.. what is it about?"

"Can i stay at your house?" HaByul once stay at Irene's house because her mother have a night shift and Hansol go to camp, so no one home and HaByul stay at Irene house.

"Now what your reasons?"

"Mom said that she will busy and she won't let me go home." HaByul pout.

"Haru?"

"Yep."

"You should not lock yourself in Haru's room. That's why your mom doesn't let you go home." Irene know it well because HaByul's mom always share her worry about HaByul and Haru to Irene.

"Em..." HaByul look at the floor.

"Hyuk?"

"He have a family dinner today, so i don't want disturb him."

"Okay." Irene agree.

"Really? Thank you~~" HaByul jumps happily. Now she have a place to sleep. There's no way she will come back to Taemin's penthouse after the accident.

"I have another favor." HaByul just remember something.

"What?"

"Please, don't tell anyone even my brother and mom about i'm staying at your house."

"Why?"

"Just.... a personal reasons." HaByul smile.

"... okay." Irene don't want to ask more.

"Promise!"

"Promise." Irene smile.

Irene is another person that HaByul can trust after Hyuk but she don't want to tell about her mind-reading ability because Irene may not believe it.

"I will go home first to take some stuff and i will go to your house."

"Okay. Here.. the key." Irene pass a key to HaByul.

"Thank you." HaByul smile.

The cafe just a few blocks from her home. HaByul just walk to her home. When she arrived, the house light is on.

Mom?

HaByul walks in and open the door.

"Mom?"

"Oh. HaByul?" Mom from kitchen run to HaByul.

"What are you doing here?" Mom add.

"I miss you~" HaByul hug Mrs. Park.

"Me too." Mrs. Park patted her daughter's back.

"I'm here to pick some stuff."

"Ah.."