Chapter 12

Taemin and Hyuk meet at the park just like the promise. Taemin arrive first. After a few minutes Hyuk arrive. Hyuk face red. Hyuk walks fast to Taemin.

Hyuk punch Taemin's face. Taemin that not aware of it and fell to the ground.

"WHAT DO YOU TO HABYUL?" Hyuk look at Taemin.

Taemin shocked with the punch take a moment to realize. His lips are bleeding. He wipes the blood with his fingers.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" Hyuk faces red.

"Tell me the details." Hyuk slow down his anger.

Taemin stand up and look at Hyuk.

"It was my fault but please let me see HaByul." Taemin stare to Hyuk.

"I also don't know where she go. She takes Haru's cloth and left her sim card and a note." Hyuk show the book to Taemin.

Taemin take it and read what HaByul write.

"What are you thinking HaByul." Taemin tears falls into the paper.

Suddenly Taemin's phone rang. Taemin wipes his tears and look at his phone.

'Company'

Taemin answer the call.

Hyuk sigh and sits down on the bench. He rubbed his face and look at the ground.

Where are HaByul. Call me.

Taemin's head feels like want to explode. He get a call from company that he must go to China for  three weeks start tomorrow. They already book the tickets. Taemin ask for another person to replace him but no one free except him. Taemin have no choice and agree to it.

Taemin turn around and see Hyuk with worry face. Taemin walks to Hyuk.

"I'm sorry."

"Tell me the details." Hyuk didn't look at Taemin face.

Taemin tell what's happen at his penthouse from A to Z. Hyuk slowly understand Taemin's situation and his mad slowly fade.

"so..that's what happen." Taemin finish his story and look at Hyuk.

Hyuk sigh and speechless.

"and.. another things is..." Taemin sigh.

"I need to go to China for works. Tomorrow." Taemin look at the ground.

Hyuk look at Taemin. "What?"

"Tomorrow? We must search for HaByul!" Hyuk stare to Taemin.

"I want to! but.. the company put my name to go to China for a month."

Hyuk disbelieve for what he just hear.

"Go." Hyuk look at Taemin.

Taemin look at Hyuk.

but promise me that you will see HaByul when you back.

"I will." Taemin nodded.

.

.

.

It's been two weeks.

HaByul life just been the same before she meets Taemin. Sometimes she wonder why Taemin didn't search for her.

Maybe he happy with Naeun.

The different is HaByul home now is Irene's house because her mom didn't let HaByul go home yet. But HaByul okay with it,so Taemin won't find her. HaByul didn't contact Hyuk even though she got a new number. She just tell her new number to her mom and Hansol.