Chapter 4

The three of them out from the restaurant together and walk to the bus stop.

"I'm sorry for you shirt." HaByul feels awkward walk besides Taemin.

"Nah, it's okay."

Taemin, be gentleman.

"Ahhh!! That's right!!" Hyuk suddenly remember.

Hyung ask me to buy him a Chinese noodle!

"HaByul I must go buy something. I will meet you at the bus stop. Just.. a few minutes. I promise!!" Hyuk run and left HaByul with Taemin.

"What's wrong with him?" Taemin ask.

"He must buy chinese noodle for his brother." HaByul giggle.

"How do you know? He didn't even say it?"

HaByul slipped her mouth.

"Em? Ahh I just... guess it." HaByul looks away for not to see Taemin face.

"Ahh.."

Both of them awkwardly walk together to the nearest bus stop.

After a few minutes Hyuk came with Chinese restaurant plastic at his hand.

"That's fast." Taemin look at Hyuk.

"What did you buy?" Taemin add.

"Ahh a Chinese noodle for my brother." Hyuk still catch his breath .

"Wow. You're right." Taemin look at HaByul.

"Ha? Ahh yes." HaByul look away.

"What happen?" Hyuk confused.

"Your friend tell me that you go buy a Chinese noodle for your brother and it's true." Taemin explain.

HaByul start to feel uneasy and stand behind Taemin so she would not see Taemin face and give a signal to Hyuk.

"Of course HaByul know. I'm telling her before." Hyuk smile like he just give a right answer but HaByul face is totally wrong.

HaByul shake her hand and give a x hand to Hyuk.

It's not right? Why why????

"You tell her? But why she said it just 'a guess'" Taemin turn his body to HaByul.

There's something not right with this girl.

"Ah hahaha... did you? Maybe I'm half-dreaming that time.." HaByul try to cover up and walk to Hyuk.

"Oh! Look! The bus arrive!"Hyuk change the topic.

Thanks god. I'm saved.

HaByul and Hyuk get off the bus and HaByul make sure Taemin didn't get off a same stop.

After a few walks from bus stop.

"What happen then?" Hyuk with confused face.

"The guy start to think that I have something special." HaByul eyes on the road.

"What you read?"

Hyuk know about HaByul mind reading and that's make HaByul really trust him for 6 years friendship.

"Ahhh I don't know" HaByul shake her head.

"But he looks familiar... where I see that face and name..?"

Taemin get off from the bus and see Ravi and Jongin from across the street.

Taemin cross the zebra line.

"You late!! Your treat tonight!!" Ravi put his hand on Taemin shoulder.

"What happen to your shirt? Is there something happen today?" Jongin confused.

"I don't know" The three go to nearest cafe that they always hanging out together.

"If you came here just to play with the coffee better you give it to me." Ravi and Jongin stare to Taemin.

"What's wrong with you today?" Jongin put a sherlock face.

"Jongin, how do you feels when fall in love?" Taemin straight to the point.

"Wait wait.. are you? Are you fall in... love? Who? Someone we know?" Ravi shocked.

"I just ask. Don't just straight to conclusion. I never fall in love that's why i ask."

"Ohh.. our Taemin ask about fall in love. Em.. if you want to know it's feels like you want to know about her more and more. And you feels like you want to protect her with all your might." Jongin smile.

Taemin just nodded and left Ravi and Jongin with questions.

Where did I see her before? She's special. I'm sure.