Chapter 10

After Mrs. Park and Hyuk  agreement Taemin brings HaByul to his penthouse. The penthouse located  at 5 star hotel. Taemin park in front of the hotel and a worker take his  car key. HaByul just like a lost puppy don't know what to do, she holds  her bag tight. Taemin take HaByul hand and walk to the lift. HaByul  noticed that everyone eyes on them but when she looks at Taemin she  feels safe.

"Taemin, why everyone looking at us?" HaByul ask. Taemin is pressing the lift button.

The lift door open and they enter the lift. The door close.

"Well, for your  information i'm kinda popular,so you must began to familiarize  yourself with all this. Are not you going to be my wife?." Taemin look  at HaByul eyes.

"What?" HaByul can't believe what she just heard.

Wife? We being a best friend in a night and yesterday you call me your girl and now your wife?

Taemin giggles.

"Are not this REALLY  fast? I mean how can you truly believe in me? I can take all your money  and leave you. You know that not impossible, right?" HaByul add.

"Well, you're right. That's not impossible but em.. how should i say this? You will find out it soon." Taemin smile.

The lift stop at 34 floors. HaByul assumed that they arrived at the penthouse. The door open.

Jongin and Ravi wait in front of the door. They look at Taemin and HaByul. HaByul confused.

"Woahhh!! We need to a party!!" Ravi shouted.

"Of course. Taemin now wash his 'gay' title." Jongin add and hug Taemin.

gay title?

"Don't say like that. I'm dating HaByul not because of the gay title." Taemin said with mad tone.

"Oppa!" a girl run to Taemin and hug him.

"Where have you been?" She add.

Taemin give a signal to Ravi and Jongin.

We didn't invited her. She already here before us and we don't know how to ask her go.

Ravi and Jongin communicate to Taemin just like how Hyuk and HaByul. Mind-reading.

So, they must be someone Taemin trust. HaByul look at Ravi and Jongin.

Taemin push the girl.

"What are you doing here?" Taemin ask the girl with unpleasant tone.

"I get an information from someone that you will come here today, so i ask my father to give me the master card." The girl show the master card.

"Anyway, i didn't see oppa for 3 months already. You always run away from me. Did i do something wrong?" The girl put her hand around Taemin's arm.

Taemin pull his hand from the girl.

"Naeun, don't get me a wrong idea but i'm busy."

Ah.. so her name is naeun.

"What? Busy? You didn't even hold any position in the company but still busy?" Naeun said.

"Anyway... who is this girl?" Naeun add and walk to HaByul.

"Hi, my name is HaByul." HaByul great Naeun.

"Whatever. I heard that you want do a party. Let's get start!" Naeun grab Ravi hand walk to living room.

"HaByul, listen. Whatever Naeun gonna said to you. Don't ever believe her. Don't believe her. Okay?" Taemin look at HaByul.