Chapter 3

"Yahh~ Park~ Ha~ Byul~" shout a guy from cross the street.

HaByul with expressionless face look to the guy.

The cross line turn green.

"Ha~ Byul~" the guy runs towards HaByul and hug her.

"Yah, Han Sang Hyuk, you really annoying." HaByul push him away.

"But you still love me, right?" Hyuk do aegyo.

"Yeap." HaByul play with Hyuk hair.

"Yah. I take 1 hour to do this hair." Hyuk mad.

"I know that's why I play with it." HaByul keeps play Hyuk's hair.

Hyuk just let HaByul play with his hair because since Hyuk friend with HaByul, she really likes to play with his hair.

"Can you stop it now?" Hyuk start to do annoying face to HaByul.

"Okay." HaByul stop play with Hyuk hair.

"So where you want to eat today?" Hyuk grab HaByul arm.

"Em.. your suggestion place." HaByul smile.

"Okayy let's go to my favorites restaurant~~" Hyuk drag HaByul.

"Aishh seriously? Hamburger? Again? We just aet hamburger 2 days ago." HaByul with annoying face.

"Yep, hamburger. My treat." Hyuk smile.

"Your treat? Okay." HaByul can't push away free foods.

In the restaurant HaByul hear a lot of monologe. She takes out her earpod to listen to music. Sometimes HaByul feels sorry for people when she heard their monologe. Sometimes it's about sad day that they through today but sometimes it's about a good day and unforgettable memory for some reason. It's make HaByul sad and happy about it without a reason.

The night aura fells so bright. Maybe because of the weather not so hot not so cold. Taemin walks along the street and hope to see a restaurant that attracts him to fill his empty stomach. A lot of smells from different restaurant especially. . . a smell of fry meat. Taemin see a nearby fast food restaurants.

Maybe hamburger can.

HaByul wait Hyuk at the table while wandering around.

"Here~ the food for Park HaByul" Hyuk back with a tray full with hamburger, fries and coke.

Ring ring.

HaByul phone's ringing. HaByul take a look at the screen.

'Noona, you are out with Hyuk again, right? Buy for me some food. Your dongsaeng is gonna die with empty stomach if you don't.'

"Who?" Hyuk ask HaByul with full mouth.

"Did you tell anyone that we go out?" HaByul ask Hyuk.

"Yes. I tell your brother. I meet him this afternoon and he ask me if I'm going out with you tonight. So I tell him. Why?"

"Aishh. I need to buy him something." HaByul put her hamburger down and stand up and walk to counter.

Wow, the floor are wet. They should put wet floor sign or someone might fall.

After HaByul buy a burger for her brother. She want back to her places but suddenly. . .

"Wo... wo.... woahhh!!!!" HaByul fell because of the slippery floor. The burger from her hand slipped from her hand and. . .

Pakkk!!

The burger landing on Taemin's shirt. All people eyes on the burger and Taemin meanwhile Hyuk still on his hamburger.

HaByul take a moment from the falls and realized that the burger from her hand is lost. She search the burger if it at the floor.

"Excuse me?" Taemin with fine tone.

"Yes? Omoo!! That's my burger?" HaByul shock when the burger sauce start to leach out of plastic.

"What would you do now?" Taemin stare to HaByul eyes.

What an unlucky day. This is my favorite shirt!!!

HaByul take the burger off the shirt  and search for tissues. She's try to wiped the sauce..

"Wait! Are you trying to wipe the sauce." Taemin hold HaByul hand to stop her.

"Yes, what do you want me to do?" HaByul confused.

"It will just make the shirt dirtier!!" Taemin raise his voice.

Hyuk startled by Taemin voice and see HaByul and Taemin. Hyuk rush to HaByul.

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"The burger falls to his shirt so I'm trying to wipe it but he decline it." HaByul make it clear that she's try to help.

"I'm sorry with my friend behavior." Hyuk trying to make the nicest smile to Taemin.

"Yah! It's not my false!! The floor are slippery and they don't even put wet floor sign at it!" HaByul feels like Hyuk trying to put the mistake to her.

"It's okay. It's true that the floor slippery anyway." Taemin try to control his anger.

It's okay. I should handle this situation nicely or not I will regret it later.

"Anyway, I'm sorry." HaByul pass the tissues to Taemin.

"What?" Taemin confused.

"You don't won't me to wipe it, so I will just give the tissues." HaByul with confidence face.

"Ah.. I get it." Taemin takes the tissues.

What a weirdo.

"We are sorry for our careless. As for apology we will give you some burger." Two workers suddenly came and apologize about it.

"Really?! Thank you!!" Hyuk excited with free burger.

What a lucky day.

HaByul push Hyuk arm. Hyuk just give an excited smile.