'12' pre serum cuddles

This was requested to me by Ashlynn23456 who is really  pretty cool. Pre serum Stevie ahead. I know it's late dont kill me, or do kill me, then I wont have to deal with school aver again.

TW: bit of language, homophobia

Steve pov

"What are you going to do to stop me, f*g, I caught smith here looking at my girl, not like you would understand that, but he deserves this beat down n' so will you if you don't beat it." The brainless thug spat out as the threw me to the ground.

"Wow, that was a semi-coherent sentence, Florence" I retaliated, knowing his name would bug him.

"That's not my name Rogers." he barked, eliciting a obnoxious chuckle from his meathead cronies.

"What do you mean Florence" I questioned, barely dodging a fist moving towards my face at an alarming rate, as this happened I caught smiths grateful eye as he managed to get away.

"You just wanna get pummeled, don't you, you worthless little whore." He nearly yelled in my face as he pushed me against the cold brick wall.

"Yea, the f*g probably enjoys it." One of his insufferable echoes chimed in, as I was thrown nearly out of the alley we were in.

"Sorry boys, I best be off." I replied, mustering as much courage in my voice as possible, although I was covered in dirt and a bit bloodied from being pushed repeatedly into a brick wall, and then being thrown to the ground, even a few kicks to the gut while I was still down.

"You're not going anywhere" He exclaimed, as they began advancing on me and I struggled to pick myself up off of the alleyway ground.

"Yea, you ain't leaving" Another member of his posse yelled as I managed to stand.

"Dammit Stevie." I heard a voice yell  behind me, I knew exactly who it was, and although I was glad my Bucky was here, I wasn't looking forward to being reprimanded for picking a fight.

"Oh look, its Sergeant Barnes, the little f*g hag" Florence yelled as I turned back and saw buck running in our direction

"Shit man we should run." someone chimed in, looking worried

"Why would I run from these pieces of shit." Florence retaliated, his stern look wavering a bit

"C'mon man we should run." Someone else said with a shaking voice

"Lets go." I heard the first guy say as he ran away.

"Yeah I'm leaving." another yelled

"Fine you pussies, I'm coming." Florence said, looking worried and backing away as Bucky approached the alley.

TW over

"I had that covered Buck." I told him as he swung an arm around my shoulders, helping me stand.

"I know you did Stevie, Now lets get you home and cleaned up." he said with a small smile playing at his  lips

"Alright." I smiled back as we began our walk home.

*time skip cuz I'm lazy, they're home now*

"You don't need to keep babying me Buck." I said as I finished getting cleaned up and went to sit on our bed.

"Quit picking fights with guys twice your size and then we'll talk" He said as he leaned over and placed a chaste kiss to my cheek.

"Come lay down?" I asked, looking up at him expectantly.

"You know I can never turn you down you little punk, especially when you use those devilish puppy dog eyes on me." he said as he took off his jacket and began to climb in our bed, pulling the duvet back over the both of us.

When we were both laid comfortably in our cramped bed, I cuddled up to him, laying my head into the crook of his shoulder and throwing my arms around his sides. At this point I was layong nearly on top of him so he wrapped me tight in his arms, I couldn't help the smile that was taking over my face.

"Ya know Buck, this is my favorite place." I said, breaking our comfortable silence

"What, in our dingy little overpriced Brooklyn apartment?" He said smiling, I could tell that he knew what I was really talking about.

"No you jerk, here laying with you, its safe, and its comfortable, and I couldn't imagine ever being anywhere else than here, with you." I said gazing into his eyes, not saying the one thing I was really thinking.

"Oh you big sap, you know I'm not the greatest with words like you are but I love you too. Don't ever forget it." He said, and I couldn't contain my smile, how is it possible to love someone this much, how I it possible for this love to be illegal?

"I don't ever wanna lose this Buck, I don't ever wanna lose you."

[Marvel writers: hA you thought]

I finally had some time to write, school just needs to stop, I cant wait for break