'16' star spangled man with a plan (NSFW WARNING)

?(NSFW WARNING: read at your discretion)
Walking into the living room, I heard a familiar tune playing on the loudspeakers,, well shit. A grainy sounding recording was playing over the speaker system. All I could hear was the all too familiar sound of my show pony days. As I enter the room Nat is grinning like a madman and Sam can't contain his laughter. This'll be fun.

"So Steve, this remind you of your showgirl days?" Nat asked, the grin still plastered to her face.

"Very funny." I deadpanned, trying to let them know I didn't find this as funny as they do.

"Oh cmon, you must have some wicked stories to go along with your days as a traveling show girl" Sam teased.

"Well... you're not wrong" I said, loosening up a bit at the jokes

"Wait really?" Nat questioned, her interest piqued.

"Yeah actually, I lost my virginity to this song" I said plainly, this'll be interesting.

"What." They both exclaimed at the same time.

"Yeah, it was backstage and the girls were practicing." I continued

As I finished this I heard a low chuckle emanating from the doorway, turning to look I saw Bucky there, a grin on his face and his arms folded across his broad chest, jeez.

"What's so funny." Sam asked, still confused.

"Nothing it's just, I remember that night." Buck finished with another shit eating grin.

Jesus Christ.

"What." Once more they question at the same time, still trying to connect the dots.

"Buck what the hell" I ask. The cats out.

"Oh cmon that was funny, comedic timing" he says the ever present smile still there.

"You jerk" I say, though my face lightens, there's no malice behind the insult.

"Love you too" he says softly

"What." I think Sam and Nat are broken.

And then I can't help but think of that fateful night. Where it all came out,,, literally

Ew.

~~~~~~whoosh whoosh magical secxsi flashback time~~~~~~~~~~~

Backstage just two hours before I was on. I was stuffed in my small dressing room arguing with my best pal. What luck.

It was a stupid argument, I don't even remember what about, but god help me I'm so glad we argued that day.

Eventually things escalated to the both of us yelling things just to hurt each other.

"You don't even care!" He screamed, tears forming at the crinkles around his eyes, which are usually only present when he smiles.

"I love you!" I yelled, not comprehending my words "Ive got it bad for you! Not like a friend or brother I'm a fairy, a fucking queer!" at this point ,my voice shook and my legs quivered, I probably won't be able to stand up for much longer.