'13' never have I ever

I FOUND THIS PROMPT ITS BEAUTIFUL YOURE WELCOME

tw: mentions of sexual activity (ill put up a warning before)

Steve pov

"Never have I ever gotten so blackout drunk that I didn't remember the previous night" tony said, taking a shot from his own glass

We were all playing ever have I ever, but with shots, apparently none of the avengers are aware of the fact that neither Bucky or I can get drunk. This will be fun.

All of the avengers including myself(I wasn't always a super soldier) took a shot from our glasses.

"Its your turn to ask, Nat." Tony said getting a bit tipsy from the shots he had already taken.

"Never have I ever had a one night stand with a complete stranger."

Everyone took a shot except for Nat and Pepper.

"Wait wait I get how Pepper hasn't but you Nat? Take a shot." Sam said, still almost completely sober.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Pepper asked, not looking away from Sam, he shifted uncomfortably in his seat

"Ha- nothing, don't kill me." He replied, trying , and failing, to break eye contact with Peppers stare.

"Na its always been people on missions, they've never been total strangers," Nat said matter of factly, possibly saving Sam's life with the sudden interruption.

"I don't believe you but okay." Sam replied again, finally breaking his terrified gaze from Peppers own steely one

"Hey guys pizza place just called, ill go pick it up." Bucky said as he suppressed his laughter, standing up, he shot a wink in my direction.

"Ill come with." I said an began to stand up. Me and buck have been together for as long as I can remember but ever since I got him back I haven't really wanted to leave his side.

"No its fine ill be quick, you're having fun." He said smiling at me

"Okay." I said smiling back to him, oh and yeah, the other avengers don't know about us.

As he left Sam began to think of a question. Eventually he asked

"Never have I ever kissed someone of the same gender." he said looking at Nat, It was quite obvious he just wanted her to drink, and she had needed to do a wide variety of romantic and sexual things with different people while on various missions so no one was surprised when she took a drink, but I think the moment when my now empty shot glass clinked against the table as I set it down, was a little surprising to most.

"Wait..." Sam began to question

"Okay its my turn to ask." Tony interrupted

"No its not" Sam interjected

(Sex mentions)

"My house my rules birdman" He replied with a laugh. "Okay, Never have I ever done it with someone of the same gender whom I was romantically involved in ."

I was the only one to drink.

At this point everyone in the group was at least a bit tipsy so I quickly realized where this was going.

"Okay now I'm curious," Nat spoke up throughout the shock apparently everyone's favorite fine, upstanding, patriotic, healthy, normal American boy (anyone get my reference) wasn't exactly who they expected. "Never have I ever had a long term relationship with a man."

Nat, Pepper and I drank.

"Never have I ever had a long term relationship with a woman." Pepper asked, not going in turns anymore.

Nat, Tony, Sam and I all took a drink.

I began to realize that this is now just an 'interrogate Steve party' so I prepared myself

"Never have I ever topped." Pepper asked grinning.

Nat, Tony, Sam and I drank

"Never have I ever bottomed." Nat asked smiling at Pepper.

Pepper, Nat and I drank.

"Never have I ever called a partner 'daddy' unironically. " Tony asked laughing.

I drank.

"Never have I ever participated in bdsm." Sam asked with a genuine curiosity on his face.

Tony and I drank.

"Never have I ever done it outdoors. " Pepper asked

Again tony and I drank.

"Never have I ever enjoyed asphyxiation in a sexual environment." Pepper asked

Once more it was just Tony and I.

"Never have I ever done it in a public place." Nat asked

You guesed it, Tony and I drank.

"Never have I ever done someone in uniform." Tony asked

"Wait are you asking if he's done someone who wears a uniform or was he ever wearing uniform while doing it."Pepper questioned

"Yes." I said as I took a drink

"Never have I ever done it while someone was in the room next to me."

I drank, Sam did as well.

"Never have I ever had an entire fist up my ass." tony asked, a slight slur in his voice.

I was the only one drinking.

Everyone looked obviously surprised, just like they had for most of the other questions.

At this point everything became more and more detailed and filthy, I was doing the majority of the drinking, Tony not far behind and the others only occasionally drinking, Sam looked a bit scared and I think Tony passed out.

"Never have I ever been double fucked wiith a dildo andn a dick while being choked in a back alley at night while someone was standing out right outside of the alley." Tony sat up and slurred out, I guess he wasn't passed out after all.

"Now how could he possibly known that." I said taking another drink with a smirk on my face.

"Oh I remember that, a back alley in... 39' wasn't it?" Bucky said standing in the doorway with a devilish grin on his face and a pizza in his hands.

all of the avengers looked absolutely shocked as they processed what he had said. Bucky just set the pizza on the table, sat down next to me and placed an arm around my shoulder, I decided just to 'fuck it' so I planted a quick kiss on his lips.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sam and Tony hand Pepper money, and she was grinning like a madman.

"I knew it." Pepper said to us."

"Hey buck." I asked

"Hmm?" He replied

"Do ya wanna maybe recreate what happened in that alley in 39'?" I said a small grin playing at my lips

he grinned and stood up to face the group, grabbed my hand and pulled me up with him. " Well, we best be off." he said as we walked off.

That was so fun to write you don't even know lol

pancake signing off