10.5 'not thinking striaght part two. The gay stuff.'

okay some of you wanted a part two of this so here ya go

"STEVE IS IN LOVE WITH YOU BYE." Sam yelled while running out of the room. Steve immediately went red and began to stutter out an explanation.

"I'm sorry Buck I didn't want you to know because I didn't want it to ruin our friendship but you know how Sa" Steve was cut off by James who had an awestruck look on his face

"Can I kiss you?" he asked, finally working up the courage to do something he's wanted to do for years.

"What "Steve asked, not fully understanding the words out of Bucky's mouth, was he talking to him?

"Can I kiss you?" He repeated, a slightly more confidently this time

"But why would you want to?" He questioned, was he saying this out of pity for the soldier who had fallen for his best friend and comrade?

"Dammit Stevie I've been in love with you since we were just kids from Brooklyn living on a shoestring." He said, just wanting him to know how he feels.

"Oh." Steve said, a small smile on his face. "Okay." he said as he leaned in slowly and carefully

Bucky cupped his cheek with his right hand slowly and began to bring Steve's lips to meet his own, what started out as an innocent kiss between two pairs of soft lips soon became something more, something heated, something magical, magical and empyrean, hips were on hips and lips were on lips, hands danced in hair as the lights danced on glistening, love filled eyes, soon the two tongues were partaking in an intricate dance of love, eventually they both pulled away, panting, slightly sweaty, with love in their eyes.

"That was..." Steve began slowly, unsure but very much in love

"Yea..." Bucky replied, sharing Steve's sense of hesitation, this was new ground for the both of them but they both enjoyed it.

"I'm thE BEST MATCHMAKER GUYS, GUYS LOOK WHAT I DID." sam yelled running out of the doorway and around the tower shouting alternate phrases like "THE PHONE IS RINGING BECAUSE I CALLED IT" and "THE LOOOOVVVVEEEEE THE GAY LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE IS IN THE AIR." just sam being typical sam, ya know

that was fun

~fairyqueermother