I: Team Seven

"Naruto your mom's gonna kill us once she finds out the truth,"  Sakura Haruno declared as she put some books on the Hokage's shelf.   Sasuke Uchiha nodded in agreement with his teammate.  Naruto Namikaze shook his head and looked at the other two.

"C'mon guys! It'll be fun!   And besides, you've gotta take risks once in a while." He claimed loudly.  Sasuke looked over to him while handing some more books to Sakura.  The Uchiha then took the last two books and placed them on the desk.  He left one book open as if the Hokage were reading it before he had left, and he put the other off to the side.

"I would feel safer doing this if it was anybody but your mom Naruto.   She's scary when she's mad."  Sasuke admitted.  Naruto looked out of the window of the Hokage's office and grinned at the village in front of him.  He watched the villagers pass by the tower, running errands or just enjoying the peace of the village.  It was then that a head of red hair caught his attention and he turned back to his companions. 

"She's coming up here!   Sakura you gotta go!" Naruto shrieked. Sakura sighed but complied running out of the room and into the hallway shaking her head.  This wasn't a good idea.

$&$&$&$&$&$&

Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze stepped into the Hokage Tower and made her way towards the Hokage office.  The shinobi she passed were quick to step out of her way, not wanting to be the one to anger the Hokage's wife.  They had all seen what that would result to.

"Oh, Kushina-san!" Sakura exclaimed, running upon the woman who was going to where she had just come from. "What are you doing here?" Sakura asked, turning around to conversate with the older woman. 

"I was just coming to see Minato, what about you Sakura-chan?  I don't see you here often." Kushina said as they walked up the pathway of stairs.

"Oh, well Naruto, Sasuke, and I were going to work on a new attacking combo.  Naruto never showed and so Sasuke and I decided to look for him here." Sakura answered.  Then she turned to look at Kushina.  "We had just reached the Hokage office when Naruto sprinted out and ran into Sasuke.  He told us that the hot springs pervert was back, and he and Sasuke had decided to go and confront him." Sakura told the Uzumaki dutifully.  Kushina looked at Sakura confusedly.

"A hot-springs pervert?" The Uzumaki woman asked.  Sakura could see Kushina's growing concern and anger at the idea.

"Well I went the other day and there was this blonde-haired man peeping on the girls.  I would have knocked some sense into him myself but when I looked again he was gone.  He must have noticed that I saw him.   Then later when I was leaving I heard some of the other kunoichi's talking about him.  They said it looked like Hokage-sama but they weren't entirely sure." Kushina seemed to take in the information before laughing at the thought.

"It's not Minato, he's not a pervert."  Sakura nodded in agreement once they reached the doors to the Hokage's office. 

"Yep!  You're probably right!" Sakura stepped aside so Kushina could open the door.  The Hokage's wife pushed open the door to his office and stepped in.  

"I wonder where Minato-kun is.  He told me that we could have lunch together today." Kushina pouted.  Sakura followed her inside the office.  

"Well, he wasn't here when Sasuke and I arrived."  Sakura stood beside the bookshelf, glancing at the books the Hokage had on seals and jutsu styles.  She glanced at the red-head who was looking out the window Naruto was looking out of earlier.  Looking at the bookshelf again, Sakura grabbed one of the books penned by Jiraiya of the Sannin.  "Whoa, Kushina-san!  I didn't know Minato was a fan of Jiraiya!"  Kushina turned around faster than Sakura could blink with a glare her face that could rival Sasuke's.  Instead of meeting Sakura's gaze, Kushina's glare went straight to the bookshelf where Sakura and Sasuke had replaced the top row with the famous Icha Icha series.  She then caught a glimpse of the open book on his desk.