XI: The Annoying Toad

"Sakura are you sure this is the way? It's like we've been going in circles!" Naruto exclaimed loudly.

"Naruto I would be quiet if I were you, I'm using the map that you gave me." Sakura growled. "Here Sasuke you try reading it." Sakura demanded shoving the map towards Sasuke. Sasuke took a look at the large paper and sighed.

"We're lost." He admitted.

"WHAAAAAAAT!" Naruto shouted. "I-IF WE'RE LOST THEN WE WON'T REACH TANZAKU TOWN AND THERE ISN'T RAMEN IN THE FOREST AN-"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE!" Sakura screeched hitting Naruto's head. Once it was all quite she sighed, "Thank you." She looked over to Sasuke.

"We should set up camp here and figure out what to do in the morning." Sasuke suggested.

"ALRIGHT I CALL FIRST LOOKOUT!" Naruto screamed putting his backpack onto the ground with a grin.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

Naruto sat up in the tree looking around the area. He saw Sasuke and Sakura passed out on the ground below him. When he stood up he could see trees on either side of him, but just to the north he saw a river. Standing on the edge of the river he saw something....orange? He squinted his eyes. Jumping down from the tree he made his way over to the river and got into view of the orange creature, but he made sure to stay hidden in the trees.

"Man where's pops?" He heard the creature, which he identified as a frog, talk, causing him to fall out of his tree in shock.

"You're a talking frog?" He asked surprised.  The frog glared at him.

"I'm a toad!  A toad!  Stupid human!  Can't you tell the difference between a toad and a frog?" The fr-toad asked.  Naruto scowled.

"I'm sorry it's just that THERE ISN'T REALLY ANY DIFFERENCE!"  He screamed.  This time the toad scowled. 

"If my pops were here he would kick your butt." The toad claimed.  Naruto rolled his eyes.  He heard footsteps and turned to see Sakura and Sasuke.

"You idiot!  We woke up to your screaming and thought you were in trouble!  Then we run all this way to see you talking to a toad!" Sakura exclaimed grabbing her hair with her hands.

"Now this girl has respect." The toad remarked to which Naruto glared and crossed his arms.

"You're a summon aren't you?" Sasuke asked.

"Wow these two are way smarter than you!" The toad claimed looking at Naruto. 

"Tsk.  How'd you even know it was a summon Sasuke?" Naruto asked glaring down at the toad.

"My clan works with cat summons.  Most of the summons I know can talk." Sasuke claimed.

"What's your name little guy?" Sakura asked bending down and picking up the small toad. 

"I'm Gamakichi.  I'm a toad from Mt.Myōboku.  I'm not sure how I ended up here though.  I've been trying to find Master Jiraiya though.  You see, he has a summoning contract with my pops and I was hoping he could help me out." 

"You can come with us then." Sasuke stated.

"EH!  NO WAY AM I LETTING THIS FROG COME WITH US!" Naruto shouted.

"First of all, it's a toad.  Secondly Naruto, are you really cruel enough to leave a poor toad out here in the wild to fend for itself?" Sakura asked.

"We're going to Tanzaku town Naruto, of wouldn't hurt to take it with us." Sasuke stated. 

"Why?  It's not like this 'Jiraiya' guy will be there." Naruto complained.