XXVI: Respect Your Elders

Sakura gripped the handles of her bag as she waited by the door of the room. She began to impatiently tap her foot against the ground. 'How long does it take Naruto to pack?' She asked herself. Sighing she left and went to the kitchen to get a small breakfast. Shortly after she started eating, Sasuke walked into the room with his bag and katana on his back.

"Naruto should be out here soon." He told her. "I told him that the quicker we left the town the quicker we could get to a ramen place that he's allowed to go inside of." Sakura couldn't help but giggle and hand Sasuke some of the food.

"Naruto is an idiot. But he is Team Seven's idiot.......and Hinata's idiot." She giggled some more while Sasuke shook his head at her. "Oh! We should send some letters to Konoha!  I mean, we won't be together for awhile and we know that your's and Naruto's parents are going to worry." Sakura claimed.

"We can when we meet again." Sasuke said. "It would most likely be easier to do it then, especially if we want to get a letter from them.  But if Naruto and I feel the need to while we're with Jiraiya and Orochimaru then we will."

"Oh yea." Sakura sighed disappointedly. "And I wanted to tell Hinata about Naruto." She said puffing out her cheeks and crossing her arms. Sasuke held back a chuckle at her childish act and instead settled for rolling his eyes. Opening the fridge and grabbing a tomato he began to eat it. "You're still hungry after eating what I gave you?" Sakura asked.

"You don't need to be hungry to eat a tomato." Sasuke claimed. Sakura rolled her eyes and pulled out some instant ramen and began to make it. "You know the dobe can make his own ramen."

"I know, but by the time Naruto actually finishes packing we'll be ready to leave, so I figured he could eat quickly. I mean, you don't want him skipping out on breakfast and complaining on the trip with you. Do you really want that?" Sakura asked with a knowing look. Sasuke considered it for a second before shivering.

"You're right." He admitted. Sakura giggled.

"I know I am." She said with a smile. They stood in silence for a minute before Sakura asked the question; "You are going to avoid Kumogakure or wherever princess Karin is at right?" Sasuke sighed.

"Her kingdom is in a small village on the far side of Kumogakure. So she's not in Kumo, but she's in a small village around the border, and the area she's in is on the farthest side from Konoha." He explained.

"Oh. Well that's better I guess. I mean, that kind of means you can go through Kumogakure right?" She asked pouring the hot ramen into a bowl. Sasuke nodded.

"Yes, to a degree. I have to be careful, because according to father, traders and merchants from her kingdom travel to Kumo to but or sell things." Sakura nodded in understanding and walked up to him giving him a stern look.

"Alright, and if you go to Kumo you better be careful, cause if I find out you have some how got caught by the princess's army, there will be hell to pay. Not just from me, but from Naruto as well. And our other friends from Konoha, and Itachi." She said seriously before giving him a big smile. "I'm going to go check up on Naruto now." She said before tapping him on the nose and walking down the hall. Sasuke scrunched up his nose and sighed. One minute she's making a threat, and the next she's cheerfully walking down the hall. He shook his head with a smirk. What were they going to do with her.

Minutes later Naruto walked out of the room with his bag on his back and a large red bump on his head. The blonde threw his arms up in the air and yawned.

"Yesterday was fun." He said. Sakura walked out of the room just in time to see Naruto close his eyes and start sniffing the air. His eyes burst open and he grinned. "RAMEN!" He shouted running over to the bowl that was placed on the table. The other two people in the room rolled their eyes and they both took a seat at the table.

"Dobe." Sasuke muttered. Quickly Naruto finished the ramen and sighed.

"Thanks Sakura-chan! It tasted amazing!" Sakura smiled and nodded.

"You're welcome. Anyways, Naruto." Sakura gave him a serious look. "You have to promise me something." She said with complete seriousness.

"What?" He questioned.

"PLEASE WRITE HINATA A LETTER AT LEAST ONCE!" She shrieked. Naruto's face grew red and he began to stutter.

"U-uh S-Sakura-chan? What do y-you mean? Why do I h-have to write H-Hinata-chan a l-letter?" He asked looking to Sasuke for help.

"Dobe, it's because you really like her. Sakura wants you to write her a letter so she doesn't feel like you left her behind." Sasuke claimed. Naruto stood up and began freaking out.

"WHAT! OH NO I DON'T WANT HINATA-CHAN THINKING I LEFT HER! WHAT IF SHE FALLS FOR ANOTHER GUY WHILE I'M GONE? SASUKE, SAKURA, YOU GOTTA HELP ME!" Naruto screamed. The front door to the hotel room opened and Jiraiya walked in with a confused look on his face. Tsunade and Orochimaru followed behind him. Sakura giggled at Naruto.

"Naruto, don't worry about her falling for someone else. I think she likes you too much to do that." She said with a smile. Jiraiya smirked coming up behind Naruto.

"Oi, so the brat's having a bit of girl trouble? I know a thing or two about th-" He went flying and hit the wall.

"No you don't." Tsunade glared at Jiraiya. Orochimaru rolled his eyes at Jiraiya. While Naruto laughed loudly pointing at him.

"OI YOU BRAT! I'M YOUR SENSEI YOU HAVE YO RESPECT ME!" Jiraiya yelled pointing accusingly at Naruto.

"HAH! You're not my sensei yet! You'll be my sensei once you actually teach me something useful!" Naruto claimed.

"Actually Naruto you should still respect him." Naruto turned to Sakura with a shocked look.

"Dobe, don't you remember what they taught us in the academy?" Sasuke asked.  "Always respect your elders."

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

A/N: GUYSSSSS THE FIRST BOOK OF TEAM SEVEN IS ALMOST OVER!!!

T^T

BUT DON'T WORRY!  😂😂

The next book will be coming out after this book is done and edited.......that is if I can think of a title name.......RIP.

[As of right now, there is an estimated four more chapters left]

How would you guys feel if I wrote a comedy book??? I need someone's input, (other than my brother), because I'm thinking of writing a book with comedy purposes only. So basically no plot. I know, I know, it sounds stupid but I'm going to try. 😂😂😂