XXV: Don't Like Sweets

Naruto huffed as the three walked out of a food place, that wasn't the ramen stand.  The reason, they weren't allowed in because Naruto had been banned from the place earlier that week.  Of course he quickly got over it after Sakura sent a heated glare his way when he complained. 

"It's your fault you got kicked out.  You need to learn to control your voice level." Sakura said with a knowing voice as they walked down the street.  Naruto ended up grumbling the rest of the walk.  But as of right now the three were just walking through the streets enjoying the view.  Sakura glanced over at the stands and grinned when she saw an old man selling pocky.  Grabbing her teammates hands, she pulled them to the stand and smiled kindly at the old man.

"Now, how can I help you young fellers?" He said in an old, raspy, yet kind, voice.  Sakura smiled.

"I'll take some of the choclate and strawberry pocky please." She said.  The man nodded and collected the pocky, handing it to her and taking her money.  "Have a nice day sir."  The old man gave her a nod as she walked away, only pulling Sasuke's hand now that she was holding the pocky in the other. 

"What's pocky?" Naruto asked eyeing the treat in Sakura's hand.  Sakura sighed dreamily, eating one of the chocolate pocky sticks.

"Pocky is the best thing in the world.  Try one." She handed Naruto a strawberry stick and he closely examined it before catiously taking a bite.  He got the same dreamy look in his eye that Sakura had and said girl giggled and handed him more of the strawberry flavor before turning to Sasuke.  "You try one." She said. 

"I don't really like swe-" Sakura cut him off by stuffing a choclate pocky stick in his mouth.  After she gave him a pleading look, he begrudingly took a bite and swallowed. 

"So?" She asked hopefully.  Sasuke sighed and shook his head.

"I don't like it."  Rain clouds appeared out of nowhere over Sakura's hunched over figure. 

"Ok." She mumbled dejectedly while Naruto laughed loudly.

"Ha!  Not only does the teme not have a personality, but he also doesn't have any taste buds." He claimed.  Sasuke glared and Naruto.

"I'm surprised you even know what taste buds are dobe." He said cooly, but keeping his glare.  Naruto glared at Sasuke.

"Teme." He growled.  Sakura sighed and shook her head. 

"Stop it you two.  Honestly can you even go a day without aruguing?" She asked.  Both boys glanced at eachother taking it as a challenge. 

"Yea!" Naruto answered energetically.  Sakura rolled her eyes and finished her pocky, still unknowingly holding Sasuke's hand.  Sakura continued to walk forward down the street pulling Sasuke along and Naruto walking behind.  When Sasuke felt the tug on his hand he looked down at it only to have the smallest blush stain his cheeks. 

"Uh..Sakura." He said causing the pink haired girl to look at him curiously.

"Yea Sasuke?" She asked.

"Can I have my hand back."  Sakura's eyes widened and she looked down to see that their hands were still entertwined.  "S-sorry." She muttered a blush covering her cheeks.  Naruto snickered behind the two.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

"So six months from now, we have to meet at this spot right here?" Naruto asked pointing to a land mark on the map.  Sakura sighed.

"Yes Naruto.  Exactly six months from today.  So keep track of the date Naruto." Sakura gave him a pointed look. "Also, make sure you know how long it takes you to get there from the location you will come from so you aren't late Naruto." He crossed his arms and pouted.

"We can figure out another meeting place when we meet again. I'm assuming it won't take us six months to finish training." Sasuke stated. Sakura nodded.

"Well you might need it, but I won't! I'll be stronger than you in two months Sasuke!" Naruto claimed. Sasuke opened his mouth to reply but Sakura shut him up with a fierce look.

"Naruto, you can boast about that in six months, when we see each other again. You and Sasuke can even spar for all I care. Just wait." Sakura sighed and rubbed her temple. "Just make sure you make it to the meeting place." She yawned. "I guess I'm going to get some shut eye. See you guys tomorrow." She walked down the small hall and into her designated room.

"So Sasuke," Naruto began. Sasuke gave Naruto a glance, signalling he was listening. "When you're done training with Orochimaru, where are you going to go?" Naruto asked.

"Hn. I don't know exactly. I don't plan on spending much time with him. He's mainly going to just help he with my sharingan. I'll be looking for somewhere to go when the time nears. What about you dobe?" Sasuke explained. Naruto gaped at him. "What?" Sasuke asked slightly irritated when Naruto just stared at him and ignored his question. Anime tears fell from Naruto's eyes.

"That's the most you've said all day." He cried like a proud parent. Sasuke closed his eyes and sighed in annoyance, standing up and walking out of the room. Snapping out of his wierd state, Naruto looked at Sasuke.

"Eh? Sasuke where are you going?" He asked loudly.

"Tomorrow is the last full day with Sakura. I'd like to get some sleep so we can actually spend time with her before we can't see her for awhile." He said. Naruto ran up to him with a mischievous grin.

"And so you can make a move on her." He stated watching as Sasuke froze on his spot. "Eh?" The blonde nudged his elbow into his raven haired compainion's stomach. Grabbing Naruto's elbow Sasuke looked at him.

"Naruto." He said with a deadly tone. Naruto gulped.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the chapter, this chapter was kind of laid back which made it much easier to write. ESPECAILLY THE SASUSAKU PART. O^<>^O