t w o

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
¿Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl) by Green Day
↓↑↓↑↓↑

I survived the show despite everything that could have gone wrong. And apparently that was the right choice, going on stage I mean, because in the morning we were rewarded by our manager coming into the bus. "Good news, guys. AP wants to do a coverage on All Time Low. You're booked in for around four tonight, just before the show."

Alex offers me an encouraging smile from the bunk opposite of mine. "Cool." I mumble before turning over and closing my eyes again.

"Jack, it's almost noon, do you want to come get lunch with us?"

"I'm not hungry." I whisper back. Something pointy stabs into the small of my back and I wince away from the pain. "Ow! Why did you do that?"

"Nope, that's definately Jack." Rian muses with a thoughtful expression on his features.

"Come on Jack. Tommy and Nano will be there." Alex bribes. "And I bet the waitress will be hot." He mutters after with a wink.

"Hot maybe, but she's still not her." I mumble quietly.

"You can't be hung up on her forever you know." Alex tells me.

"Oh, yeah? What if you and Lisa broke up? Can you tell me you wouldn't be in the same place as me? What about you Rian? If Casadee called it quits what would you do?"

There's a beat of silence before Rian interjects. "I'd be pretty torn up."

"Exactly. And Alex what about you? If your dearly beloved left what would you do?" I dig.

"You know what, man? Fuck you." He growls before turning away and storming out of the bus. Rian offers me a sympathetic smile before following after Alex, leaving me alone.

I collapse onto my bed and unlock my phone, scrolling to find twitter. As the app opens up I nervously tap the side of my case. I scroll through my many notifications before turning to the feed.

"@ AlexAllTimeLow: can someone feed @ JackAllTimeLow for me?"

I write up a reply and post it. "@ JackAllTimeLow: @ AlexAllTimeLow lazy fucker." I add the winking face emoji before shutting off my phone.

It's about two o'clock before I manage to crawl out of my bunk and get dressed. I pick up my shades and beanie before leaving the bus. I shove my hands deep in my pockets and start to walk around the arena from last night. There's a crumpled sign on the ground and I pick it up. 'I love you, Jack' is printed in bold red block letters. I smile and roll it into a tube before continuing on my walk. After a lap around the entire building I have three pieces of paper in a single bundle, all claiming different things. 'I paid for this, you better be getting naked' read one, while the other simply stated 'All Time Low is my only one'. I brought them back to the bus and was surprised to find a small herd of girls waiting outside.

"Do you think we should knock?" One asks with a nervous laugh.

"He could've been joking." Another suggests before craning her neck to catch a glimps inside.

"I wouldn't doubt it, especially after Jack's tweet." A third one adds solemly.

I take a deep breath before walking up to the small crowd. "Hi there," I say with an awkward wave. "how are you guys doing?"

The short one screamed and dropped her phone on the ground. With a hiss and mutterings of curse words under her breath she picks up the small black box and looks up to me. Two of the others, one a blonde and the other with dark blue hair, gasped and covered their mouths with their manicured hands.

"I don't think anyone's in there." I tell them with a light laugh. "Alex and Rian left for lunch a couple hours ago and I don't know if they've gotten back, and Zach left to talk to Feldy for a while."

The short one turns to me, her phone now safely stowed away. "You're Jack. Like the Jack Barakat." She whispers in an awed tone.

"I suppose I am." I mutter with a shrug. "Do you guys want to come in? I can give you a little tour if you want."

"Are you serious?" The curly haired brunette asks with hesitation in her voice.

"I mean, if you want? I've got some time to kill, as long as you don't tweet about it or anything until after you go." I bargain with a smile.

"Hell yes!" Another one calls. I smile and open up the door for them, wordlessly gesturing for them to come in.

There's a collection of gasps as they walk inside. I smile and spread my arms wide -after dropping my small collection of fan signs on the couch of course. "This is the living room-thing." I mumble before pulling them back to the tables we have set up on the side. "This is our kitchen," I turn towards the small closet like bathroom and open up the sliding door to show them the small room then take them back to the lounge. "And that's the entire bus." I finish with a flourish of my hands.

"This is so cool." One girl sighs. "Which bunk is yours?"

I smile "Whichever one smells most like sex." I respond with a wink.

One laughs and turns around before pointing to the one on the top right. "It's that one isn't it?"

I nod. "How'd you know?"

"The Blink poster." She says with a shrug of her own.

I smile before pulling out my phone. "Sorry to kick you guys out so suddenly, but I got to get moving soon. It was nice meeting you all. Can I get a picture for snapchat?" I mumble with a light smile. I think the shortest one is close to fainting this time as she heavily nods in my direction.

I hold my phone out at arms distance and smile at the camera. "Say masterbate!" I call with a grin and snap the photo. I look down at my screen then back up at the girls. "Thank you all so much." I mutter as they make their way out of the bus, just as Alex and Rian walk back in.

"You didn't invite me?" Alex groans as he waves at all the girls.

"Invite you to what?"

"The tour of the bus!" He mumbles with a roll of his eyes.

"Oh. No I didn't." I say as I rub the back of my neck. "Sorry about earlier, by the way. I didn't mean that. I was just so frustrated that you have Lisa, and that you two are never going to split. Then I'm stuck with the one fucking girl on this planet who has to break my heart." I breathe out with a sigh. "You too Rian. You and Casadee aren't taking a break any time soon. It just fucks me up inside that I'm the only one in the band who can't keep a relationship."

"It's okay man. I know you didn't mean it." Rian says with a smile as he pulls me into a hug.

"Yeah, dude. It's okay." Alex joins in the hug. I move to say something else before Alex cuts me off. "If you say 'threesome' you're out of the band."

And so I keep quiet because this band is all I have left.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I'm at the mall and there's a shit done of people but here's the second chapter. If you see any typos point them out.
WATTPAD RECOMENDATION: