(D.Gray-Man) Allen Walker - Save Me

You were running through the streets, the monsters known as akuma were firing at you. You tried your best to dodge the bullets the monsters were firing at you.

You hid behind a building and they didn't seem to notice. Pants racked your body, you were running for at least 10 minutes. But you needed to stop to catch your breath. Suddenly a akuma crept up beside you. It spotted you!

You didn't notice at first but then you turned your head to see the unthinkable. The monster had its guns faced at you. You gulped, tears formed in your eyes. You thought that would be your final moment.

You were cornered and there was no running. Tears flowed freely down your face now and you shaked from head to toe.

Just when you thought it was over for you, the akuma exploded before your eyes. You shielded your eyes from the bright colours shining in your face from the explosion.

You fell to your knees. What just happened? You looked up and saw a tall figure standing in front of you.
You gazed up at the figures face. It was a male in their teens, he looked about sixteen.

He suddenly spoke, "you're alright now, miss. These monsters won't hurt you now. Me and my partners destroyed them all."

He held a hand out to you, you happily took it. He was so kind, then you realized he was the one who destroyed the monster. He said saved you.

"Thank you so much! How could I ever repay you?" You said smiling at him. Then you got back on your feet.

"You don't have to repay me. But I would like to know your name." He said, smiling back at you.

"My name is (Y/N) What about you? What's your name?" You said, blushing.

"My name is Allen Walker." He said with a friendly smile.

You went close to him and pecked him on the cheek with a sweet kiss.

You winked at him,"thank you Allen Walker. Thank you so much for saving me."

He blushed at your actions and smiled.