(D.Gray-Man) Allen Walker - Sayonara I Love You

I'm here again with another angst! What'd you expect? It's my specialty to write angst! Also it's a modern AU where Allen isn't a exorcist. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy it!

***********************

It was horrible, Allen was devastated. Allen had been waiting in the waiting room for 3 hours for the doctors to deliver news to him about you. You were riding your bike when a car hit you. And now you were in the hospital and Allen was heartbroken. You were his girlfriend, he loved you deeply and hoped you were alright.

Finally a doctor came out,"Allen Walker? I have news for you."

"I'm right here, what is it? How is she?" Questioned Allen.

"She's fine, she'll make a full recovery." Said the doctor. Allen's face lit up with joy but the doctor wasn't finished talking. "Don't be too happy just yet Walker sir. She didn't seem to recall anything of the event. Even when her parents came to see her for a bit she didn't know who they were."

"What....? You're joking, right? Please tell me this is a cruel joke! Because it's not funny!" Shouted Allen. All the people in the waiting room turned their attention to Allen because if his shouting.

"Walker sir, can you please keep it down? If you want you can see her. Come with me, I'll take you there." Said the doctor.

Allen just nodded and followed the doctor. The doctor led Allen to the room you were in and let him in the room. He saw you laying on a bed with bandages wrapped around your head, arms, and legs. He ran over to you and gave you a light hug.

"(Y/N)! Are you alright? I was so worried about you!" Said Allen as he held onto you.

"Umm excuse me mister. But why are you hugging me and who are you?" You asked.

Allen suddenly let go of you and backed away a bit,"what? Don't you recognize me, (Y/N)? It's me Allen, y-your boyfriend."

"Sorry but I don't know who you are." You said, softly.

So it was true. You forgot about all the people you loved, you didn't know who they were.

"Come on, (Y/N)! It's me..... A-Allen!" He said as tears started to cascade down his cheeks.

"Mister, why are you crying? There's no reason to cry." You said.

"It's because you.... D-don't remember me!" Shouted Allen as he collapsed to the floor on his knees, sobbing onto his hands.

"I'm sorry, I wish I knew who you were." You said.

Allen continued to cry and whimper while he was on the floor. He loved you so much and you didn't even know who he was anymore!

You'd had forgotten all the amazing times you had with Allen. Like how you watched fireworks together, how'd Allen hug you when you'd cry, and so much more. He still loved you endlessly but it sill felt he was saying, 'Sayonara, I love you......' Forever.