(Mystic Messenger) Vanderwood - So Much Stress

Here's a one shot for Vanderwood! I thought I should write one for him because he needs more love. Not many people like him, but I do! So don't judge me!

It's not determined whether Vanderwood is a guy or girl. But I think he is a guy because of his masculine figure and his voice sounds exactly like a guy's voice.  

Also I have nothing to warn you guys about this one shot. It's only really fluffy and cute! Sorry if Vanderwood is out of character.

************************

You sat at a table at a beautiful restaurant looking out a window you sat in front of. You sighed, you were waiting for Vanderwood. You asked him if he wanted to meet you there, he said yes. He must've run into troubles since he was five minutes late so far.

Vanderwood was always so kind to you. He always told you about that troublemaker Luciel and how he never did his job. You met Vanderwood a while back, and you started to fall for him slowly. But he had no idea that you were falling for him.

But the thing that bugged you the most was he never told you his first name. It was understandable though, it was because of his dangerous job and if you by chance were to say his full name by mistake he'd be screwed.

As you were thinking to yourself a masculine figure suddenly walked in front of you. You looked at the figure, it was the person you were waiting for, Vanderwood.

"Ah! Vanderwood it's you! I'm happy you're here, I thought you were going to bail on me." You said as you smiled at him.

"Sorry about that (Y/N), Luciel stopped me that's why I'm late. I argued with him, I told him that I promised you I'd meet you here. He kept stopping me when I tried to leave, he told me I had to finish my maid duties. I got tired of it so I finally ignored him and left." Said Vanderwood as he let out a annoyed sigh. 

"Oh I'm sorry you have to deal with him, Vanderwood. But hey, at least you get to have a break now by seeing me." You said.

"Yeah you're right. You're the only one who doesn't put he through stress, (Y/N)." Said Vanderwood as he smiled at you.

"Thanks, Vanderwood. I'm glad I can make you feel at least a little happy." You said.

"No that's not true, you make me more then a little happy. You make me really happy." He said with a friendly tone.

You turned beet red when he said that,"r-really? You really think so?"

"Yeah, of course. I'm not lying, (Y/N). By the way are you okay? Your face is really red. Do you have a fever?" Said Vanderwood.

"N-n-no! I don't! It's just really hot in this restaurant!" You said as you waved your hands around.

"Oh if your hot then why don't you take off your sweater?" Questioned Vanderwood.

"That's a good idea, I will." You said as you took off the sweater which revealed your shirt under it.

You actually forgot that you were wearing a sweater this whole time. You probably forgot about it because you were so nervous to see Vanderwood. Your heart always raced when you saw him.

After about ten minutes later a waiter came by and took both your orders. About a half an hour later the waiter brought you and Vanderwood your food. But mostly while you waited you talked with Vanderwood. He talked about how stressful his job was and how stressed out Luciel made him.

"This is delious!" You said happily as you munched on the food you ordered.

"You like it that much?" Joked Vanderwood, then took a bite of his meal.

"Yes I do!" You cheered.

Finally when you both were finished the waiter came by and took the empty plates away. Then the waiter came back with the bill and placed it on the table then strode away.

"I've got this, I'll pay for this (Y/N)." Said Vanderwood as he pulled his wallet out of his pocket and about to pay.

"It's fine, Vanderwood. You don't have to waste your money on me." You said, feeling bad.

"Don't worry (Y/N), it's fine! I'm not wasting my money on you, trust me." He said as he placed his money with the bill on the table.

"Okay thanks so much, Vanderwood. I really appreciate it." You said with a smile.

"No problem. We're good to go now. I payed the bill so we can leave." Said Vanderwood.

"Okay can I walk you to your car?" You asked.

"Sure! Why not?" He said.

You both got up out of your seats, you grabbed your sweater and put it back on. Then you both left the restaurant. You walked with him to his car and suddenly you tripped on a crack in the pavement. Vanderwood tried to catch you but you fell on him in the process and he tumbled to the ground with you.

You suddenly looked down and saw that you were on top of Vanderwood! You gasped and you blushed a deep red. Vanderwood turned beet red as well.

"Oh I'm so sorry, Vanderwood!" You panicked.

"No it's alright. You didn't mean to fall." Said Vanderwood as he blushed.

"You're right, sorry." You said as you suddenly got up from him. He got up after you got up.

He looked at you and smiled. You knew he wasn't mad at you which was good.

"You're pretty clumsy. You know that?" He joked.

"Ha ha I know." You giggled.

He was cute when he joked around, that's what you thought anyways. You liked having fun like this with him.

"Vanderwood?" You said suddenly.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Promise me that you'll come see me more." You said as a light pink spread across your cheeks.

He smiled, "I promise, (Y/N)."

"Good. Then let's come here again next week." You said as you suddenly gave him a light peck on his cheek and skipped away.

You looked back to see his face was beet red. His hand was on the shot where you kissed him. Then you winked at him and waved. Then a few seconds later you were gone.

Anime One Shots (Various Anime X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara