(Bungou Stray Dogs) Chuuya Nakahara - Fever

Hey there people! This one shot was requested by cynically- I hope you enjoy this one shot! This one just has a little fluff in it. Sorry if Chuuya is out of character! Also, sorry if it's too short!

************************

You and your boyfriend, the lovely Chuuya Nakahara just got back from a job. You both had to run out in the freezing cold rain, in order to get your target. You and Chuuya stormed in the Port Mafia's base. You both were dripping wet from the cold rain. You panted from all that running. You were both lucky considering you caught who the Port Mafia was after.

You breathed in and out, it felt as if the air was being sucked from your body. It was so hard to breathe. It was obvious that your breathing was altered and sounded strange. But then there was Chuuya, strong and not breaking a sweat from this. He didn't seemed to have a hard time like you. But he did notice that your breathing was off.

"(Y/N)? Are you alright? Your breathing sounds very weird." Chuuya pointed out.

"No, I'm not alright. It's so hard to breathe. I'm starting to feel really hot and dizzy, Chuuya." You said, feeling as if you were going to faint.

"Hmm that doesn't sound to good. We are done our job, plus we're allowed to leave now. So how about we go to my place?" Said Chuuya.

"Ok Chuuya, can you do me a favor? Can you carry me there? I'm really dizzy." You said, giving him the cutest look possible.

How could he say no, when you gave him such a cute face like that?

"Fine." He grumbled as he picked you up in his arms.

You were actually surprised he could pick you up, since he was so short. But then again, he was pretty strong. He then carried you to his apartment in the rain. When you both finally got there he unlocked the door and stepped in. He laid you on the couch then bent down to look at you in the face.

"What're you doing Chuuya?" You asked the tangerine colored haired man who was staring at you.

"It's just your face looks really red. You might be catching something." He said.

"Oh now that you mention it, I do feel really sick. Being in the freezing cold rain probably caused it." You said.

"Let me check your temperature." He said as he put his lips on your forehead. "Wow you're burning up. It seems like you're getting a fever."

"Ugh that sucks." You whined.

"Just don't talk for a while, it'll probably make you feel worse if you keep blabbering. I think I have some medicine. I'll give some to you to calm down the fever. I'll give you some soup if you want too." Said Chuuya, with a concerned look on his face.

"Sure that would help, Chuuya. Thank you so much. I like it when you act soft like this." You said as you gave him a weak smile.

"Wait, what?! Soft! I'm not soft!" He blabbered like an idiot.

He huffed and walked into the kitchen to get the things he promised to get you. About fifteen minutes later he came out with all of those things he promised to get you. You thanked him and took the medication with a cold glass of water. Then you ate the warm soup that was bursting with flavor. You were happy to have someone who cared about you, enough to take care of you.

"You're the best Chuuya, I don't know what I'd do without you." You admitted to the man.

A light shade of pink spread across his cheeks,"of course I'm your boyfriend, it's my job. Besides if I didn't take care you, you'd never let me live it down."

"Hey!" You grumbled

Chuuya giggled at your reaction. He smiled and patted your head.

But, somehow you knew that he did this for you because he did love you and you loved him too.