(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu - Follow You

Hey there! Here's another one shot about my favorite guy, the overly handsome Dazai Osamu! This one takes place in a AU where Dazai is in the Port Mafia and you work with him in the Port Mafia. millennium_gray came up with this idea, but I just changed it a bit. Thanks for your help!

Here's a few warnings before I start this one shot. This is probably my darkest one shot I've ever written so just be aware of that. It contains swearing, violence, angst, mentions of cutting, and nudity. (nothing sexual though)

This is another song fic as well and the lyrics will be in bold and italics. Play the music! Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it!

*************************

You gazed over at Dazai who sat next to you as you sipped your drink. He looked over at you, it looked like he had something important to tell you. It seemed like you and Dazai were together quite a bit, because you went on jobs and worked with him a lot in the Port Mafia.

"(Y/N), we have a job to do. There's another group after the Port Mafia. They plan to raid the place. I did some research and apparently they are going to some fancy party that's coming up very soon. If we can stop them there they won't be able to do the raid. You're coming with me." Said Dazai as he crossed his arms.

"Yes, of course I'll come with you. Let's get started." You answered.

My head is hunting me and my heart feels like a ghost
I need to feel something, cause I'm still so far from home
Cross your heart and hope to die Promise me you'll never leave my side

About ten minutes later you and Dazai left the building to carry out your mission. Dazai led you to exactly where you and him had to go. Finally you made it, it was a huge mansion. Gun shots were heard from inside, it was already getting dangerous and you weren't even inside yet.

"Are you ready, (Y/N)? Get your weapons ready, I'll be by your side. But remember something, we need to get inside somehow. We can get in through a window. I highly doubt that they'll know we're from the Port Mafia, but they'll figure it out once they realize we're not on the party list. They will probably be on the look out for intruders. Let's get going." Said Dazai with a blank esspression on his face.

You nodded, somehow it seemed like Dazai cared a lot about you. But then again he didn't care about being a caring person or a bad person. That's just who he was. But you still felt like you were the one who cared for him the most. He suddenly gripped your wrist and pulled you with him.

Show me what I can't see when the spark in your eyes is gone
You've got me on my knees
I'm your one, then come
Cross my heart and hope to die Promise you I'll never leave your side

He pulled you over to a window that was close to the ground. It looked easy to get into. Dazai grabbed a rock in the palm of his hand and threw it at the window, it cracked the window. He then kicked it and it shattered. He went in through the window and then dragged you in with him.

You and him were in some weird room. It had weapons in there, it looked like they were in the basement of the mansion, where they stored their weapons. The door was closed. Dazai tried to open the door but there were locks and chains on the outside of the door. Dazai pulled out his gun and shot the chains which made it break. He pushed the door open after he destroyed the lock.