(SerVamp) Sakuya Watanuki - Stay Close

Ah Sakuya, I love him he's so cute! This one shot takes place in a modern AU in high school! Sorry if Sakuya is not in character! Sakuya is not a vampire in this one! 💜

This one is so hella short! Sorry it's so short!

******************************

School had passed by, and it was getting dark outside. It was pouring outside with heavy rain. You were in a cute little café with your friend Sakuya. He asked if you wanted to go with him after school, you agreed to it.

Sakuya was currently staring at his hot beverage he ordered. His face looked like it was full of boredom. Was he bored of you?

You sighed and poked his face,"Sakuya..... What's with you? Are you bored of me or something?"

"Ah, no! Of course not (Y/N)!" Sakuya panicked.

"Then why do you look so bored?" You asked.

"I'm just thinking really hard!" Joked Sakuya.

"Oh Sakuya........ " You sighed.

"No seriously, I'm just thinking this rain is making things depressing. So I  guess I'm really thinking about it." He said.

"Alright, Sakuya I'm glad your not bored of me." You giggled.

You started to listen to the rain pour hard. You started to get nervous, rain you could deal with, but thunder scared the life out of you. You never knew how to deal with this fear.

'Maybe I should go home now, so Sakuya doesn't have to deal with me if I get scared.' You thought to yourself.

"Umm Sakuya?" You said, slowly.

"Yeah, (Y/N)? What is it?" Asked Sakuya.

"I'm going home now, I'm getting really tired." You said

"Alright, but I'm coming with you. It's dark outside and it's raining, if I let you go on your own I'll regret that I didn't later. Plus I didn't even think you brought an umbrella, we'll share mine!" Said Sakuya with a smile.

"Alright Sakuya, thanks. You're always looking out for me." You said as you smiled back at him.

"Ok then let's get going!" Cheered Sakuya.

You nodded then you both made your way to the door. Sakuya took one step outside and opened his umbrella. He put the umbrella over his head then gestured for you to step under it with him.

You both started to walk together under the umbrella. You were so close to him and it made you blush a bit.

You were lucky so far, you didn't hear any thunder at the moment so you were fine. But after ten minutes of walking to your house, it changed. Thunder started to roar throughout the streets. You suddenly started to shake and you froze. Sakuya had no idea that you had a fear of thunder. He suddenly noticed that you froze.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?! Please answer me!" Shouted Sakuya.

"Sak........uya." You mumbled.

"C'mon! Tell me whats wrong!" Said Sakuya, now starting to panic.

"I'm really scared of thunder!" You said as tears poured down your cheeks.

"Don't worry! Let's go to my place we'll stay there until the thunder dies down! Plus it's much closer than your house!" Said Sakuya as he grabbed your wrist leading you to his house.

When you got to his house he let you sit on the couch. He gave you a blanket to give you at least some comfort. You could still hear the thunder and you were so frightened. It started to roar louder and louder. You started to scream and shake. Sakuya ran to your side. Out of fear you suddenly embraced the teen.

He hugged you back and said comforting words to calm you down. He petted your head and told you that he was there for you.

"Don't worry, please don't be afraid. I'm here. If you want you can borrow my headphones to block out the sound." He said, holding you tight.

You let go of him and nodded,"yeah that would help."

He smiled and turned on his music that played through the headphones. He put them on your ears and it soon put you at ease. He sat beside you and he had his arm wrapped around your back. Soon it became late at night and you both fell asleep. Sakuya fell asleep on your lap.

It was true that Sakuya was always there for you. But this time you stayed close to him more than you ever did.