(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu - You're Not Alone

Mentions of suicide in this one shot. Also it has angst, angst, and more angst! It's sad too, get ready for feels! Sorry, I write a lot of angst. This one is really cheesy too. Sorry if Dazai is out of character.

****************************

It was a dark and cold night. You walked home from your shift at the Armed Detective Agency. The city lights shined brightly as you walked through the streets. There was some sort of fair going on. You could see rides and shining lights from a far.

It was so cold and your neck was freezing, you didn't bring a scarf with you when you should've. You shivered from the cold night.

Suddenly a person grabbed your shoulders from behind. You gasped, turned around and whacked the person in the stomach. The person wrapped both their arms around their stomach and winced in pain. The street light lit up the person's face, it was Dazai! You suddenly paniced you didn't mean to hurt Dazai.

"Dazai! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that! I just suddenly reacted!" You panicked.

"Don't worry about it, (Y/N). I shouldn't of scared you in the first place." Said Dazai still wincing in pain as he took his arms away from his stomach.

"No, really Dazai. I'm so sorry. It must really hurt." You said. Without thinking you placed your hand on his stomach and rubbed it.

"What're you doing, (Y/N)?" Asked Dazai.

You realized your hand was close to his unmentionables and you suddenly blushed hard and pulled away.

"Oh ummm....... I just thought it would make it feel better." You said, with a nervous tone. Why did you do that? You mentally face palmed thinking about your actions.

Dazai burst out laughing,"it's fine! Thanks for trying to make me feel better. I'm okay now so you don't have to worry yourself."

"Alright thanks, Dazai." You said.

"By the way, the reason I came over here because I saw you and I was wondering if you wanted to go to the fair with me!" Cheered Dazai.

Your cheeks started to heat up,"s-sure! I would love to go with you!"

"Great! Let's go! It's not far from here!" Said Dazai as he grabbed your hand and started to lead you there.

As you two ran there you saw children and their parents going in the same direction. You knew you were getting close, because you heard cheerful music and saw more colorful bright lights.

When you finally arrived you saw rides and games everywhere. You almost felt like a kid again. You gazed over to Dazai's face to see his face was lit up with joy. You smiled at this, he was so cute when he smiled.

"So what would you like to do, (Y/N)?" Asked Dazai.

"Hmmm........ Do you want to play a game of darts over there?" You asked, pointing to a booth with that game in
it.

"Sure! Why not?" Said Dazai.

You both went over to play the game. There was many prizes to be won, there was a plush doll that sort of looked like Dazai, and you giggled at the thought of it.

When you both started the game you went first. You were aiming to win the plush doll that looked like Dazai. But you kept missing and didn't win. You sighed in defeat.

"Hmm, you can't win, huh? How about if I win, you can have whatever you want here? Alright?" Said Dazai, smiling at you.

"Sure! Thanks Dazai, you're the best!" You cheered.