Paul stanley one shot

Here I was again in the bathroom,crying and the razer in my hand. I cutted myself again, I had a though day at work and I couldn't handle it anymore. So i cutted my arm again to make me feel better. I know, that when I tell People, they worry, so it tried to keep it to myself. I don't want to let anybody worry about me.

Just then there was a knock on the bathroom door. "Andrea, it's me. Can you please let me Inside? I'm worried." I heard Paul say. I got up and opened the door and Paul walked in. He saw the fresh cuts on my arm and the razer in my hand and I started to cry even harder.

Paul pulled me in a hug and he sat down woth me on the bathroom floor. "Why did you hurt yourself?" He asked me. I looked at him and calmed down. "I did this because I can't take it anymore on my work. Everyone is bossing me around. That's Why I did this." I told him. He looked at me and pulled me in a hug again. "Well, I will be here for you to talk to. I want you to stop doing this, by telling your boss that you are going to quit. And baby, I will love you and I won't boss you around of that's what you are thinking. We will get through this. Together." He told me as he kissed my forhead. I smiled at him and looked down at the razer and trow it in the bin.

Together, me and Paul would get through this. And i knew that Paul would be there for me no matter what. That's why I love Paul and that's Why Paul loved me.

-----------
Thank you bubunhunt for requesting this. I hope you like it and if anything is troubling you feel free to send me a private message. Still taking requests, so feel free to comment or send me a private message.