Eric Singer one shot

I was getting ready to go to a concert of my favorite band Kiss. I was doing my makeup and my hair to perfection, because i wanna look Good for the concert. My best friend was going with me so she would pick me up any minute now. I was finished with every thing and I waited for my best friend to arrive. After 15 minutes she arrived and I walked to her car and got in. "omg are you excited?" she asked me. "Yeah of course." I said. She looked to my clothes and smirked. " You looking stunning in that black dress. And those heels. Honey, who are going to impress?" she asked me. I smirked and looked to the road. "uhm I don't know, maybe someone of the band." I winked at her and she laughed. We listened to Kiss to get in the mood and after a 38 minutes drive, we arrived at the place were Kiss was playing. We walked inside and stood in front of the stage. "omg, this is so awesome." I said to my best friend. "thanks debra." she told me as we hugged each other.

After 20 minutes in the concert, it was time for my favorite song, Beth. Which was sung now by Eric Singer. Eric went torwards the front of the stage and took the mic. He saw me standing in the audience and smiled at me. "did Eric just smiled at you, debra?" My friend asked as I was still looking to Eric. "I guess so." I told her. He started to sing and he basically looked at me the whole song. I started to blush. Eric continued the song and after the song he stood up and gave me a wink. I was playing it cool, but deep inside I was fangirling pretty hard.

As soon as the show was over, my friend decided to bring me home. On our way to the car I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a guy wearing all black looking down at me. "You are the one that has to follow me." He told me. I was a bit scard of th man and just followed him. He leaded me torwards the dressing room of Eric and told me to knock on the door. After a minute Eric opened the door and smiled. "You got my attention during the concert. So i wanted to get to know you." He told me as he leaded me Inside the dressingroom. "Well, my name is Debra and I am a big fan of you." I told him. "Hi debra im Eric and I fell in love with you the monent I saw you." He said. I looked at him and looked down at my feet. " Well i'm also in love with you." I told Eric and he didn't wait longer and placed his lips on mine. This day couldn't get any worse. From this day on I was the girlfriend of the drummer, Eric Singer.

----------
Thank you blackstar124 to request this. I hope you like it and I will still taking requests so feel free to comment or send me a private message.