Eric Singer one shot #3

I walked around in the house as i was waiting on my friends to come over. While i was waiting, i decided to dress myself. I went to my room and pulled out from my closet, a pair of jeans and a tank top. I dressed myself and did my hair and makeup. When i was finished with my hair and makeup, i heard somebody knocking on my door. I went to my front door and opened it. I saw Paul, Gene, Eric and Tommy standing in front of me. "Come in, guys." I said as they walked inside. We walked torwards my living room and we all sat down. "How are you, Kimberly?" Eric asked as i started to blush. I had a crush on Eric for years and he always make me smile. "I'm fine. How are you?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm fine." He told me.

We talked about the tour that was coming up for them and we drinked alot of things. When it was midnight i had an idea and i was about to share it with the guys. "Guys,  Why don't we play 'truth or dare'?" i asked the group. They all agreed and we sat down on the floor in a circle. Tommy went first and he dared Paul to give me a lap dance. Paul did as he was told and it was his turn now. "I dare Eric to kiss Kim." Paul said with a smirk. Eric leaned torwards me until i felt his lips on mine. After 15 seconds, we pulled away. "that was a good kiss." Eric told me and i nodded. "Yeah, it was." I told him. "Kim, will you be my girl?" Eric asked me. I looked down and started to blush again. "Yeah." I told him as i looked back at him. He smiled and came closer and gave me another kiss. I was so happy that he asked me to be his girlfriend. This was the beginning of another chapter in my life.

------------------------

This was requested by  KimberlyLivingston Thank you for requesting this and i hope you like it. You can still request, so comment or send me a private message.