Eric Singer one shot #2

Today I was moving to London, to start a New live there. Everything was perfect and i was super happy that i went to go and lived on my own. When everything was settled in my new appartment, i went to walk around in London. I saw a poster of Kiss, i saw that the concert was tonight, so i went home to buy a ticket. When i was home i opened my computer and went to the site and bought a ticket. I checked my e-mail and saw that i had an mail for someone i didn't know, so i opened the mail and readed that i had won a ticket for a meet and greet with the band after the show. I was so damn happy that i started to jump up and down.

Later that day, i got ready to go to the concert. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I decided to wear jeans with a band shirt of Kiss and my combat boots. When i was ready, i took my Phone, wallet and ticket and putted on my leather jacket. I went to the O2 and went inside. The show was about to started and when they started, i sung along with the band.  The show was amazing and when Eric singer started to sing Beth, i felt like he was looking at me, but i thought that it was to someone else. When the concert ended, i went to the place for the meet and greet. There were a few more people. The band walked in and i was nervous.

I saw Eric walking torwards me and he smiled. "Hello. I saw you at the concert. What is your name, love?" He asked me. I looked nervous. "My name is Chey." I said as i started to blush. "We are in London for a week. you wanna go out with me tomorrow?" Eric asked me. I started to blush and in my head i started to scream. "Yes, i would love to." Eric smiled at my answer. "I meet you at Hyde park around 10." He said as he walked torwards an other fan. I smiled and when the meet and greet was over, i went home. I started to scream when i was at my new home and afterwards i went to bed. I laid down  and looked at the ceiling. I fell asleep with a smile.

The next morning, i woke up really excited. I went in the shower and afterwards, i dressed myself and did my hair and makeup. I decided to wear a black dress and heels. When i was ready, i looked at the clock on my Phone and it was 9.45, so i took my leather jacket and went torwards Hyde Park. When i arrived there, i saw Eric standing their waiting for me. I went torwards him and smiled. "hey Eric." i said as i kissed his cheeck. "Hey, chey. How are you?" he asked me. "I'm fine." i told him. We walked around in hyde park and He took me to lunch. "Chey, i have a question for you." He said as we sat down on a bench. I looked at him and began to get nervous. "What is it?" i asked him. He looked at me and smiled. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked me. I began to smile. We went to my house and Eric helped me cook dinner for us both. When we were ready with cooking dinner, we ate it and sat down on the couch and talked. it was close to midnight, when Eric decided to go to the hotel. "I'm going to miss you, babe." He told me as he hugged me and kissed me before he went of back to the hotel. I went to sleep and had the image of Eric in my head all night.

Months have passed and me and Eric went to a lot of dates, we even told the fans that we were dating and they love that. Today, we went to a restaurant for a date. I have to say that Eric is acting weird latley and i don't know why. We arrived at the restaurant. We went to our table and sat down. Eric looked nervous and i looked at him. "Eric, what's wrong?" i asked him he looked at me and smiled. "Chey, i have known you for months now and you are the best thing that happened to me. So babe, do you wanna marry me?" he asked me as he sunk down to one knee and pulled out a really pretty ring. "Omg, yes darling." I told him as i pulled him back uup and kissed him. He slipped the ring around my finger and kissed me again.  After the date we to my house and we sat down on the couch talking about the wedding and stuff. I was getting tired and so was Eric. So we both went to bed and i fell asleep on Eric's chest and he gave me a kiss on the fore head and he fell asleep.

---------------------

This is requested by tenthdoctor45612. Sorry that it took me so long to write it but i was a bit sick so i wasn't really able to write. But i hope you like it. I will be still taking requests so feel free to comment or send me a private message.