Gene Simmons one shot

It was a though time for me. I was sitting my bedroom for and I was crying. I just heard that my mother passed away. The only thing I could think of right now was getting my razer out of my jacket and cutting myself. I placed the razer on my arm and made a cut. It felt so Good but it was so bad that I did this.

After a few moments, someone knocked on my door. "cheyanne, can you open the door please, babe?" Gene, my boyfriend for 3 years asked me. I went to open the door and Let him in. He saw the cuts on my arm and pulled me in a hug. "chey, please don't do this to yourself." He told me. When i looked in his eyes, I saw that there were tears in his eyes. I looked at him and nodded. " I will stop, but it hust a though time for me. My mother passed away. " I told Gene as he pulled me in a hug. "i know babe, but we are going to get through this together. " Gene said to me as he placed his lips on mine.

I dried my tears and looked at Gene. He looked down at me and smiled. i smiled at him and we said down on the bed. Gene held me in his arms and we just sat there in silince and I enjoyed the moment. Not soon, I fell asleep in Gene's arms and I felt him kiss my forhead before he also fell asleep.

-------------
Thank you Mj1345 to request this and if there is something you want to talk about, you can come to me to talk. I hope you like it and I will still taking requests so feel free to comment or send me a private message.