Ace Frehley one shot

I woke up around 10 in the morning. I took a shower and dress myself. Yesterday, i was at the store and saw my best friend, Amy. We talked about stuff and we decided to meet up today. So when I was ready, I checked myself in the mirror. I decided to wear a sweater and a pair of Black jeans. I walked down the stairs and torwards my front door. I putted on my combat boots and my leather jacket.

I walked torwards my usaul coffeeshop and walked in. "hey, Kim. You want the usaul things, right?" the waiter asked as i nodded and sat down near the table. I looked down at the table, until i heard a familiar voice. I looked up and saw my crush and my best friends brother, Ace coming in to the shop. "Hey, Kimberly." he said as he gave me a hug. "Hi Ace, how are you?" i asked him.

"im fine, how are you today?" Ace asked me. He ordered some Coffee and sat down in front of me. This was the first time that i was acctually alone with Ace. He and his sister don't know that i have a crush on him. "im fine. I was Just about to see Amy." i said as i saw Ace smile. " well i was going that direction too. You wanna ride with me to her house?" he asked as he stood up and took out his car Keys. "yeah sure. Thank you Ace."

We walked torwards Ace his car and we drove to Amy's house and when we arrived, Ace took hold of my wrist and pulled me torwards him. "Kim, want to say this for a little while. I'm in love with you ever since your were friends with Ams." he told me. When he told me those words Amy walked out her house and smiled. "i am also in love with you, Ace. Ever since i laid eyes on you." when I said that i heard Amy clap and jumped up and down. "omg i knew you guys with tell how you feel torwards each other." she said as she came torwards us and gave me a hug. " You knew i had a crush on Ace?" i asked her. "yea,duh. Everytime you were around and Ace was to, you would start to blush." she told me and i looked at Ace. He smiled and looked at me. " would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked. I looked at Amy and she smiled. "it is alright if you start to date my brother." she said. I smiled and looked at Ace again. " i would love to." i said as i gave him a long deep kiss on his lips and he gladly kissed me back. From that day i was the girlfriend of the most amazing man in the world. Ace Frehley means now alot to me and he always will.

------------
Thank you KimberlyLivingston to request this. I hope you like it and i will still take requests. So feel free to comment your request or send me a private message with your request.