Are You Ashamed To Be Seen With Me Blondie?

I glanced down at the small leather strapped watch sitting on my left wrist. It was ten to seven. Lily was sat on the bottom of my bed, reading about manticores. Maybe she wouldn't notice if I just slipped out.

I slowly stood up and crept over to the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked, without even lifting her eyes from the page.

I was a bad liar.

"Just down to the kitchens to get some food... I'll bring you some back." I added, to deter her from asking to come with me

I'm guessing she bought it as she nodded without her eyes even leaving the page.

I pushed my way through the crowded common room where I could see James, Remus and Peter talking away in front of the fire. This meant that Sirius must have already left for the room of requirement.

I quietly crept out of the common room, not that anyone was paying enough attention to notice me there in the first place, before sneaking down the staircases.

As I got closer, the door slowly grew, until I was right in front of it. I took a deep breath before opening it and rushing in.

"Blondie! Was wondering when you'd show up!" He exclaimed.

I checked my watch again before frowning, it was only a little past seven.

He tilted my chin up to face him.

"I'm only joking with you." He said softly before turning and walking away.

My eyes followed him as he jumped up onto the stage and threw off his robes. I was shocked to find that he was wearing muggle clothes underneath, what with him being from a strictly pureblood, muggle hating family.

He wore a tight white t-shirt and black ripped jeans. If it weren't Sirius, I would say they were trying too hard to accomplish the 'bad boy' look, but Sirius didn't know that much of the muggle world so I'm just assuming that Remus or Peter dragged him shopping one day and he just chose those clothes because they caught his eye.

Come to think of it, I couldn't really imagine Sirius wearing 'normal' muggle clothes. Trousers and a wooly jumper definitely did not seem his style, although I had seen Remus rocking this look a couple of times.

"Done enough staring now blondie?" He asked, obviously amused by my  reaction.

"Sorry, it's just... I never imagined you in muggle clothes." I mumbled.

"The great Sirius Black does not naturally wander around in a cloak all day." He said, playfully rolling his eyes at me.

I smiled shyly, realising that he was right.

"Are you going to join me?" He asked, gesturing to the stage he was standing on.

I quickly walked up to the stage and climbed the steps. I turned to face Sirius.

"Do you have a t-shirt on under that?" He asked, reffering to my jumper.

I nodded. Why was he askign me this?

"Good, take off your jumper." He demanded.

I did as he said so that I was also standing there in a t-shirt and jeans, but not black like his, I wasn't really that into the whole biker chick look, not on me anyway.

On a small table behind him were some bandages. He picked two up and called me over with a wave of his hand. Silently he picked up my left hand and started to bandage it before moving onto my right.

"What are these for?" I asked curiously.

"Don't want you hurting your knuckles." He replied.

Were we going to fight? I was a little confused.