Lima, Ohio, Present Day

Quinn and Rachel happened to be in town the same day. Both of them brought flowers, Quinn brought white daisies and Rachel brought pink roses. When they saw each other at the entrance, they flashed each other a surprised look followed by a quick smile.

"Hey. I didn't know you were going to be here." Quinn said.

"Yeah, it's crazy, isn't it?" Rachel replied. "Are you here for..."

"Yeah." Quinn cut her off before she could say anymore. The two walked along side each other down the stone path, passing a fountain before continuing to speak.

"What brings you back to Lima?" Quinn asked.

"Oh, you know... it's..." Rachel trailed off.

"The anniversary." Quinn finished. Rachel smiled sadly at the ground, trying so hard not to tear up.

"It's been, what, five years since then?"

"Yeah. Five years." Quinn replied. "How's Finn doing?"

"Finn's going for his masters. He has a huge assignment due otherwise he would be here." Rachel stated. "We finally got an apartment together once he got his teaching fellowship." Quinn smiled at the thought.

"I never thought Finn would even get past college."

"He's really passionate about education. Something about following in Mr. Shuester's footsteps, I guess." Rachel explained.

"And you're still on Broadway?"

"Off-Broadway, for now at least. But I'm going to audition for a new piece by Schwartz. I'm going for the lead." Rachel flashed a hopeful grin in Quinn's direction.

"I hope you get it. You were the best singer out of all of us." Quinn touched her shoulder gently and the brunette welcomed the warmth of her fingers. It was such a cold day out, nothing surprising given that it was November but it was perhaps this day in particular that made it especially bitter.

"How's Puck?"

"Oh, you know, out being a rock star and all that. He's on tour right now. Last I heard he was somewhere in Tennessee. He sends postcards every now and then and I get to call him during the evenings if he isn't busy with a gig."

"Sounds like he's doing well." Rachel said. "I mean, it was always his dream to..." Quinn stopped in mid step, causing Rachel to stumble forward a little. "Quinn?" Quinn had gone an unhealthy pale and her mouth dropped. Rachel had never seen a look so scared and so surprised on the blonde's face before. She followed her gaze forward and nearly dropped her flowers when she saw what the blonde was so focused on.

"Oh my god." Rachel whispered. "It can't be..."

A woman in a tan trench coat stood about a hundred feet ahead with her back facing the two of them. Her hair was about shoulder length and she held a bouquet of yellow daisies in her arms, cradled like it was a child. She knelt down and put the flowers on the soft grass in front of the tomb stone. She rested her head against the tomb stone and put one hand on it. Quinn heard her whisper something.

"I've missed you..." The woman said.

"Quinn..." Rachel grabbed her arm. "Quinn... that's..."

"Shut up... I know." Quinn hissed. She thought back to a conversation she had with Puck two days ago.

It was 3 in the morning when Puck called her. She looked at her cellphone angrily.

"What?" She demanded, putting the phone to her ear.