Lima, Ohio, Present Day II

Lima, Ohio, Five Years Ago

"WHOO! TAKE IT OFF!" Puck shouted obnoxiously to Quinn who was taking off her beer stained shirt. She glared angrily at the mohawked boy who had been the reason for her drenched state.

"Puck, shut up." She hissed. Kurt draped his blazer over her shoulders.

"Come on, let's find you something to wear." He said, leading her up to his room. Puck shrugged and down the rest of his cup. He looked around.

"Who wants to play spin the bottle?" He asked, grabbing the nearest empty beer bottle. Rachel shook her head.

"Puck, look around. Who is single? And who would want to kiss you?" She said. Puck took one glance around the room. Tina and Artie were racing around the room in his wheelchair. Rachel and Finn were holding hands while Finn stared suspiciously at Puck. Mercedes looked like if he tried anything, she'd mount his head as a decorative item on her wall. That left Matt and Mike, neither of whom Puck wanted to go anywhere near in a sexual way.

"Hold on, where are Santana and Brittany?" He asked.

"Probably making out somewhere." Mercedes replied. All the guys in the room went silent and coughed awkwardly, suddenly feeling slightly uncomfortable, especially in the case of how their pants were quickly becoming too tight.

"Anyway, it's not like they'd want to make out with anyone in this room anyway." Rachel said quickly, trying to bring the focus back to the issue at hand.

"Hey, I made out with both of them!" Puck defended. "Maybe they want a threesome."

"How stupid are you?" Mercedes snapped. "They're obviously in love with each other."

"Mercedes is right." Kurt interrupted, coming back down the steps. "Besides, ever since the two of them came back from California, Santana hasn't taken off a certain accessory." He smiled coyly, pointing to his ring finger before doing a very Beyonce-esque dip. "Single ladies, they are not."

"Woah... wait..." Finn said, putting out a hand. "You don't mean..."

"Uh, duh." Mercedes replied, rolling her eyes. "Rachel, really, get his brain checked out. I think maybe the helmet doesn't help enough."

"Are you serious? I thought it was just a friggin' trinket or something." Puck said in disbelief.

"Right. The two of them just happened to get matching 'trinkets' and came out hardcore as a couple to the point where Sue contemplated kicking them off before admiring their 'attention grabbing stunts.'" Kurt said sarcastically.

"They're engaged?" Mike's voice was unnaturally high pitched.

"If those rings are any indication." Kurt nodded. As if sensing that they were the subject of conversation, Santana and Brittany walked back in the room from the backyard, giggling. Santana's hair was tousled and her make up smeared. Brittany was falling all over her and kissing her on the cheek every few seconds.

"Where have you two been?" Kurt asked with a smile.

"None of your business." Santana slurred. Kurt raised his eyebrow knowingly.

"Nice... hickey, Santana." He commented. Santana clapped a hand against her neck where a dark red mark showed plainly.

"Damn it Brittany." She muttered, leaning against the blonde. Everyone in the room was more focused on their hands, linked together. More importantly, they were focused on Brittany's left hand, nestled between Santana's. A small silver ring gleamed brightly on her ring finger.