Beginning

How would you feel if your summer holidays were ruined because of your best friend? Really sad right? Well that's what a young girl named Natasha had to through.😶

Wednesday 16th June 1997
Today was awesome.I went out with my best friend Lynn. She's so pretty compared to me. She always says that I'm prettier but I don't believe her. First of all we went to Taco Bell(Which was AMAZING!!!) then we went to Starbucks. We didn't eat in cause we wanted to go and sit in the park. I thought it was because we wanted to have a catch up on things but we went there cause Lynn wanted to see a boy she liked called Jake. Even though she's my best friend I still think she is sometimes a bitch.

"Wow this is so true." I said to myself.
"NATASHA, DINNER!!!" shouted my mum.
"COMING!!" I replied. As I ran down the stairs really for dinner I could smell fresh pepperoni pizza coming out of the oven. I see my brother Josh and my dad watching Arsenal vs Chelsea game on the TV.
"COME ON ARSENAL!!!!!!!" Shouted my dad and brother in unison.
"Calm down boys. Now come in here dinner is ready." Said Mum.So Dad and Josh came into the kitchen. At that moment I got a text from Lynn saying " Hey Tash do you want to meet me at the park please. It's not cause of Jake I swear!!!"  I knew Mum probably didn't want me out this late but Iman was my best friend and I couldn't let her down. If I did she would hate me.

"Mum do you mind if I go and meet Lynn at the park?It's an emergency!!" I asked. She replied "Really this late.It's 20:30. Well if it's an emergency then yes you can go." So I grabbed my bag from upstairs with my phone, earphones and other things in and my adidas jacket. Then I rushed out the door slamming it behind me. I put my earphones in and started listening to 'Catch Fire' by 5sos (my favourite song of all time)  and started walking down the street. Then all of a sudden I get a phone call stopping my music. I looked down wondering who would ring me at this hour. I saw it was Iman and I said to myself "Oh look she's going to cancel like she always does." But they I answered and all I heard was crying.

"Oh my god! Lynn are you alright?" I shouted though the phone.
"NO!!! I need you to get here asap!!! PLEASE!!!!!" Lynn shouted back. So I rushed to the park as quick as I could