The Big News

As I got to the park the sky got even darker. I looked left to right, up and down trying to find Lynn. Then I hear really loud sobbing then I look and see Lynn..

"Lynn what happened? Tell me." I said to her.
"Oh Tasha you don't know the half it.First of all Cameron broke up with me and my family have left to live on my own."replied Iman crying her eyes out.I tried to cheer her up but nothing worked. I tried buying something but it didn't work and it usually does.So I know what happened must of really upset her.
"Tash can I come stay at yours till I get a job?" questioned Lynn.
"OMG I wish but I'm going holiday to Sydney in 4 days.I wish you could come with me but we only have 4 tickets. Sorry." I answered.
"Can't you persuade your parents to let me come? I could buy me own ticket with my bank money." Said Lynn starting to cry again. As she began to sob again I texted my mum saying " Mum you know we have our holiday in 4 days. Lynn's parents have left her to live on her own and her boyfriend Cameron broke up with her. And I was wondering if she brought a ticket to Sydney with money from her bank account that she could come with us.It's just a thought it would be amazing if she could come but it's your decision." It took a 5 minutes for my mum to get back to me. She texted " Darling I know your looking after your friend but we leaving in 4 days. Anyway your bringing your boyfriend Calum. If she can pay for herself I'm sure she can come. Be home soon it's getting dark. Love you. xx" I sign.
"So what did she say?" Asked Lynn.
"She said if you can pay for yourself then you come." I reply.
"OMG!!!! Yes I'll run home right now to get packed.Omg thank you!!" Said Lynn running to hug me.