Bad News

We all go up to our rooms and have a lay down cause it been a hectic day. I sleep for 3 hours but I'm feel so much better. As I woke up I saw Calum was gone and I didn't know why. I checked my phone and I saw I had a message from Iman. It says " Tash come down RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" I jumped out of bed and got dressed as quick as I could. I put on a Slipknot t-shirt and my black ripped jeans with my adidas superstars. I grabbed my phone and legged it downstairs.

When I got to the lobby I saw loads of police cars at the front of the building. Loads of questions started running though my head like "Why are cops her? Was there a murder? Is Calum and Lynn okay?" Then all of a sudden a police man came to me and said "Are you Natasha Caylen?" I replied "Yes I am" He took me to a corner which looked really creepy like someone just killed someone there. "Hello. My name is officer Jake Hayden. And I just need to ask you a few questions about your dad, Michael Caylen." I was about to talk then I got interrupted by another officer. They was talking very quietly but not quite whispering. I couldn't make out what they were saying all I heard was the words " cocaine , gang and a man called Pueblo. I started to tremble in fear of what was going to happen to my dad.