chapter 1

Rins p.o.v
"Get away you demon!!" Yelled one of my classmates. I looked at him, confused, i looked around the classroom to see a mess, all the chairs and tables are broken. Everyone was huddled into a corner, yukio had his gun out and raised at me, i realized that i had my sword out and was covered in my blue flames.

I gasped and quickly put away my sword causing my flames to disperse. I looked at yukio to see fear in his eye's 'no what have i done' I thought. I ran out if the room and headed for the city. I heard yukio calling for me but I kept going.

I found myself infront of this giant building called Fairy tail. I slowly opened the door, to a chair hitting me right in the face. I fell backwards with a  groan. I heard a gasp "Natsu!!!, you baka, you hit that boy over there" I heard a female voice say."Luce it wasnt my fault, I thought it was gray coming in" The boy I think is natsu pouted. I looked up to see a pink haired boy and a blonde girl staring at me."hey,are you okay???" the blonde girl asked. "uugghh, my head" i whined, the blonde girl came really close to me to inspect my head, i blushed bright red. "wendy!!!" she yelled. Just then a little girl with blue hair came running over. "hai, Lucy-san" she says. " can you heal him please" she asks nicely.

" Sure, Lucy-san" wendy started glowing a blue-green color. I stared amazed. "umm sir, what is your name" she asks , "Rin okumura" i say lowly. the blonde girl was standing next to wendy while the pink haired boy was fighting with a boy with raven hair. "uumm excuse me, is your name luce or lucy-san" i asked confused. she giggles a little " its just lucy" she says with one hand on her hip. " oh, im rin" she smiles and walks away to a counter with a white haired lady.

once wendy was done she introduced me to every one " the raven haired boy is gray, natsu is the pink haired boy, erza is the redhead , lucy is the blonde, mira is the girl with white hair, romeo is the one with black hair,...etc" once she was done she took me to where lucy and natsu were. "hey guys" she says while taking a seat next to natsu. "rin you could take a seat next to lucy" says wendy, i nodded and took a seat. natsu and lucy started telling me about all the amazing things they do at fairy tail and about there missions and team natsu. i was amazed about how much things they had to go through. I think I'll stay here for a while...

...............................................................

Next chapter coming soon

Sorry it's short

i did a major edit on this chapter and changed the plot, instead of lucy going with rin, rin goes to fairy tail...

hope you like this new version