Chapter 7

Rins p.o.v

    I can't believe that Lucy made me hug that stupid fire prick, and she took a picture! I just hope she doesn't show anyone. I sighed as I continued to walk back to the hotel, it was getting late and I was tired from todays events. Suddenly I seen a speck of pale blonde rushing towards me, tackling me to the ground. "Rinnn!" They shouted out in joy. "Eh?!? " I managed out, we fell onto the floor with her hugging me tightly. I looked at the person and noticed the pink kimono that a certain someone used to wear. "Shiemi?? " I said hesitantly, she looked up and smiled brightly with tears in her big blue eyes. "Rin! I'm so sorry about how I treated you when you lost control of your powers! I was just scared! " She sobbed out, burying her face into my shirt. I smiled slightly and patted her head, "hey it's okay... I know you didn't mean what you said... " I whispered out. The memories of their frightened faces and when they called me a monster resurfaced into my mind like it was yesterday, when yukio pulled out his gun with every intent to kill me. It made me frown but soon replaced by a fake smile.

   "How'd you get here?" I asked curiously. "I was just visiting this town when I seen you!" She shouted happily. "Ah, so do you have anywhere to stay?" I ask. "No, I was just going to check into a nearby hotel" She replied. I nodded, "well I'm staying in a hotel too so you can stay with me for now" I suggested. She smiled, "I would love to".  We walked together back to my hotel room, chatting about all the things that happened while I was gone. "So.... How is... Yukio?" I asked hesitantly, she looked at me sadly, "He is doing good.. " She said trailing off at the end. My eyes cast downwards, 'of course he is...' I thought sadly.

   "So.. Umm.. How have you been? " Shiemi asks, "well, if you don't count the fact that my brother hates me... Then good I guess" I said, chuckling dryly. We finally arrived at the hotel, shiemi checked Into a nearby room, we said our goodnight before walking into our rooms. I sighed and ploped onto the bed, why was shiemi here? I didn't even know this place, how does she? I shook my head and focused on trying to go to sleep. I tossed and turned, but nothing would help, after some thinking, I decided to take a walk. I know it's late, but I'll take the risk. I walked aimlessly down the streets, thinking about countless things, I looked up at the buildings around me. I recognized one to be Lucy's apartment, 'did I unintentionally walk here?' I thought to myself. I stopped myself from going to knock on her door, its late what am I even doing? I looked up at the sky and noticed the sun slowly rising up in the sky, "damn time is going fast" I muttered to myself.

   I started walking back to my hotel when I heard a door open, "Rin? " I heard Lucy say. I stopped and turned around sheepishly, "heyya Lucy, I swear I wasn't here the whole time" I quickly said, chuckling a bit. She smiled and shook her head, "want to come in?" She asks, crossing her arms to get some warmth. "Sure." I replied, walking towards the house and entering. I sat on one of the couches and waited patiently for Lucy. "So you couldn't sleep? It's really early" Lucy asked. I looked at the time, it was 6:25 am. "I had a hard time, yea" I admitted. "You can sleep here on the couch if you want too" lucy suggested. I sat there debating the options in my head , if I stay then natsu would be pissed. But I go we would at least not have that much beef. I thought about it before making my final decision , " I can't lucy I'm sorry" I sighed out. She looked at me confused , "Why not ? It's okay if you take a nap here" Lucy smiled and reassured me. I shook my head and started heading towards the door, "Nah I need to walk a little anyways".

She nodded her head and walked with me towards the door, she opened it and moved to the side "Okay well I want you to be careful then" I stepped out the house and seen the sun higher in the sky. "I'll see you at the guild lucy ! I gotta freshen up a bit" I said chuckling. She waved and then closed the door after , most likely going to go get ready herself. I jogged to where I was currently staying and made my way towards my room. I walked into the bathroom and stripped off my clothing to take a nice hot shower. I stayed in there for a bit , thinking about my brother. I really miss him, but I know he's doing fine without me. After about 20 mins I got out , I looked at my clothes on the floor which were a bit dirty, "damn I don't even have any extra clothes" I muttered out. I'll probably ask lucy to take me to get some later.

I got dressed and used the toothpaste and toothbrush that came in the hotel to brush my teeth. I tucked in my tail and made my way out to the front. I heard someone walking towards me very fast from behind. "Rinnn !! " Sheimi said happily while hugging me tightly. "Oh hey , your awake" I said smiling lightly. "Where are you going so early in the morning?" She asked while tilting her head to the side. "Well imma head over to fairy tail, I met some friends while I was here" I said , starting to walk. She followed me , her smile faltering a bit "Oh okay, I'm coming to then".

The walk there was a little awkward since very few words were said. I arrived at the guild and opened the door. There was alot of yelling, and fights were happening left and right. I looked at sheimi and seen that she seemed surprised at the craziness. "Yea that was my reaction too" I said laughing. We walked inside and I met up with lucy and natsu. Lucy turned towards me smiling "hey rin" she seen sheimi next to me, "Oh who's this ? " I looked at sheimi and smiled "This is one of my friends from back home, her name is sheimi". Sheimi didn't smile back at lucy, instead she looked .. mad ? "Nice to meet you! " Lucy said , sticking her hand out to shake and smiling brightly. Sheimi just stared at it before taking it reluctantly. I was confused by her behavior but decided to just ask about it later. Erza walked up to us with a paper in her hand. "Alright guys today we are going on a mission" she declared. "Is rin joining us today ?" She asked. I looked at sheimi, wondering what she would be doing if I go. "You should go Rin! It'll be fun" lucy said excitedly. Natsu huffed a little at her statement. As much as I wanted to go with lucy, I knew I couldn't , mostly cause I can't leave sheimi here alone and natsu wouldn't be happy about it. "I'm sorry lucy I can't today, maybe next time ?" I said sadly. "Oh.. okay" she said frowning. I feel so bad. "Alright guys meet me at the train station in 10 mins !" Erza demanded. They all left to get their things ready for the trip while I walked out the guild with sheimi. "Where are we going rin? " She asked smiling. "Well I need some clothes..but I don't have any money" I muttered out. "I do!" She said happily. "How? They don't take the same currency that we do back home" I said confused. She looked taken aback "oh um I've been here before" she said nervously. "Ah I see" I nodded. Well, looks like I'm spending the day with her...

------------------
Yo I'm so sorry if there's any mistakes or if your confused about anything, I've barely decided to come back on this app and I'm trying to get the flow back on this book, again I'm so sorry !