chapter 8

Sheimis pov

   I glanced at rin while we strolled through the many stands they had. We were out looking for clothes for him , since he really needed some. "So what style are you looking for ?" I asked, he looked at me sheepishly, "the clothes here are... interesting" he said looking at something that kinda resembled the clothes that pink headed boy was wearing. "Your right actually" I giggled out, "wanna go back ? Just for some clothes and then we can return" I suggested. He looked down, like he was debating on whether he wanted to go or not. "you know what , the clothes here aren't that weird after all" he forcibly laughed out, seeming uncomfortable.

I frowned , I didn't want to make him feel that way. "Hey I'm sorry for suggesting that" I sighed out. He panicked and grabbed my arm "no no it's okay you didn't know" he assured me. I smiled at him, "okay rin , so pick whatever outfit you'd like" I said while gesturing my hand to the unique looking fabrics around us. He sweat dropped and nodded, "I think I'll just go with some simple stuff" he replied, I nodded in agreement.

After shopping with rin , we went back to the hotel we stayed at. Rin went in his room and I went into mine after saying our farewells , he thanked me and I just smiled and nodded. I walked into my room, irritated. Yea I just spent the whole day with my rin but he seems so much happier with that dumb mage. What's her name ? Sushi ? Rucy ? Eh it doesn't matter. Either way , she needs to go. I flopped onto the bed and sighed , I hate this, why can't he just be mine. I pulled my hair and grunted from all the frustration I was feeling. What am I gonna do ? I don't know yet, but it's not gonna be pretty.

Lucy's pov

I came back from my mission with team natsu a little late. I was exhausted, natsu went overboard again and we had to apologize to the man who sent the mission over and over again , he didn't even wanna pay us at first ! "Why do I always have such bad luck" I groaned out. "Don't worry Luce, I'll try not to destroy everything next time" natsu grinned. I shook my head and smiled , as much as this man drives me crazy , he's still my best friend and I love him. "Okay natsu I'll believe you this time, but if you do it again you can't come to my house for a month" I threatened jokingly. "Nooooo Luce don't do that to meeee" he cried out. I laughed , he's so stupid sometimes "alright imma head home to shower, I'll catch you guys later!" I shouted out while walking towards the guild doors.

"Bye Lucy!" The guild called out. I waved and walked out into the nice cool breeze. It was getting dark and the wind felt nice against my skin, maybe I should visit rin, since I was gone all day. I pondered over the thought before finally deciding to head over. I headed over to his room and knocked on the door twice , I heard shuffling inside the room getting closer to the door. He opened it and seemed shocked to see me "Lucy , hey" he breathed out. I smiled "hey rin" I looked down at his attire, noticing the new outfit that better fit how we dressed here "that looks nice on you" I said and raised my brows, impressed on how good it looked on him. He blushed a bit and put a hand behind his head, " well thank you , Im not really used to this type of clothing" he said , looking embarrassed.

"Well I think it looks great" I said and out a hand on his chest while I walked into the room . I looked around and seen that it was a bit messy, he looked at my shyly. "I'm not really an organized person" he laughed out awkwardly. I laughed and nodded "I noticed" I sat on the bed while he shut the door. "So how was your day rin ?" I asked , yawning a bit. "It was okay , I went shopping with sheimi and she bought me these clothes, I feel bad though" he said while rubbing his arm. "Hey how about we go on a mission tomorrow so you can start earning money to buy things on your own" I suggested. He grinned "I would love that", I plopped down onto the bed on my back. "I'm a bit tired actually" I yawned out, "I could tell, rough day ? Did the mission go well?" He asked concerned. "Natsu destroyed so many things again , we almost didn't get paid because of that" I laughed out. He did a small smile before plopping down next to me, "you know what , I applaud you for having the patience to handle him , I know I wouldn't be able too" he said lowly. I looked up in thought "well natsu saved me so many times, he's been there for me when no one else has, he's my best friend" I smiled , while remembering all those sweet memories we have together. "I wouldn't trade him for the world" I said. He looked a little sad at that statement, but why ?

"I see, well I'm glad you have someone like that in your life" he sighed out. I stood quiet, not really knowing what to say. "It's getting late, I think imma go home" I said while getting off the bed, rin nodded and walked towards the door to open it. I walked out and turned to him smiling, "I'm glad I met you rin, I can't wait to make a strong bond with you as well" I told him while giving him a hug. He hugged me back tightly and chucked a bit, "I'm glad I met you too Lucy".

I made my way home after my visit with rin feeling good about my day, I hopped in the shower and rinsed my body of all the days grit and dirt that stayed on me. I got out feeling refreshed and dried my hair with my towel. I yawned a bit before calling out plue to cuddle with as I went to sleep. I hope tomorrow is also a good day.

_________________________________________
If anyone has any suggestions on what they would like to see happen between rin and Lucy please lmk 😊

I'd like to hear your thoughts so I can interpret them into this book to make it more enjoyable for you guys